"Hobi hyung, do you think he will be fine" Jungkook asked, his voice a whisper, not wanting to wake sleeping Tae.

"Ofcourse he will be fine" Hobi replied, gently squeezing Jungkook's hand, "With you by his side he will be perfectly fine. Let me tell you something Jungkook-ah, Tae is a fighter, he is the most admanant person I saw in my life. He has came so far, without a hope for his Wolf to return to this far, I fully expect Tae's health to be fine completely within few days.

"I just hate seeing him in pain" Jungkook sigh, tears brimming in his eyes, when Taehyung stirs in sleep, seemingly plagued by a nightmare. "If only I could do Anything, I feel so useless"

"You are doing great, don't belittle yourself. I believe Tae is lucky to have you as his Omega, I don't even want to think what would have happened to Tae without you."

"Hyung, do you think the nightmares have something to do with ......Jesong gang" Jungkook asked sounding broken, he don't want to think what happened to Taehyung during those days, before he end up critically injured in the river bank. What if all this nightmare have something to do with that?

"Hmm, chances are there for Tae remembering something about it. Healer Rose also said that incident at engagement night triggered something in him" Hobi spoke understandingly, something is going on, they can't administrate new potion to ease Tae's exhaustion and pain as it may interfere with his usual potions for nerve damage.

Jungkook nodded in understanding, they were making great progress, but suddenly everything went downhill.

"Namjoon and I are researching, Yoongi hyung managed to get some useful books too. We will find something" Hobi assured the omega.

Hobi had told rest of them about his conversation from the witch he met. The fact that she talked in riddles and making sure that they have a hard time trying to decipher the meaning of her words isn't helping at all.

Nothing made sense other than the fact that mate's presence is crucial for Taehyung's recovery.

If someone can make any sense out of rest of the words, it will be Namjoon.

To water or fire, the world must fall.
The sacrifice of unmarked will lead path to newage.
Fret not, victory shall be of King as he conquer Death.
Joined with five, they shall rise.
The choosen one ascend, enemies will befall.
While the new queen stands proud and tall beside.
A bond to keep till eternity.

"Namjoon-ah, I am telling you fire is Jungkook and water is Taehyung, they somehow ends up conquering the world. Those Jeons, Kim's and Jesong will burn in hell, Taekook forever, the end." Yoongi deadpanned. Really! Usually he is the one who make everything sounds so philosophical, but Namjoon here is making it sound far more complicated than it ideally should be.

"But why queen?" Namjoon pointed out.

"Have you seen Jungkook? He will make a hell of a Queen" Yoongi offered as explanation making Namjoon roll his eyes. Well, the other isn't wrong, Jungkook will make a totally badass queen.

"I will look into the book filled with all those unwanted myths, maybe I can make some sense out of it" Namjoon sighed, his eyes yes closed as he let himself relax, before he abruptly stood up looking panicked "Fuck...Fuck...Fuck"

" Don't tell me you broke Jin's another favourite vase" Yoongi asked blandly.

"Please, it would have been far better than this. It's Jinnie's birthday in two days and I haven't got anything planned" Namjoon moaned pitifully, with everything that was going on this completely slipped out of his mind.