"Yeah. I currently have 63 employees and I all know them by name and face. The recipe for having loyal and happy employees is to establish a rapport with them." I told Ashi as I started to drive.

"So lahat sila galing pa sa Solace?" Ashi asked again.

"Most of them, yes," I answered.

Ashi fell asleep on the car ride. It was understandable since she has just gotten off a 12-hour flight. She helped me with work pa so she was really tired. I took off my coat and placed it in front of her like a blanket because it was already winter season. Sobrang lamig kahit walang aircon.

After a few minutes, we arrived at the house. I bought a medium-sized modern house. Riley wanted me to get a bigger one but I told her that a big house with a few people is lonely. Okay na ang medium-sized since most of the time it's just me, mama, and the helpers.

"Wake up, baby." I kissed Ashi on the nose to wake her up.

She stretched her arms first before analyzing the surrounding. She was mesmerized to see a big house complete with a beautiful garden and pool.

"Are we home, love?" She asked while looking outside.

"Yes, baby. This is our home." I went down the car to open her door.

Ashi got out and immediately took pictures of the view. I turned to our helper and asked her to get Ashi's bags from my car.

"Kailangan ng libangan ni mama kaya we have a wide garden here. Lahat ng halaman diyan ay tanim niya." I told Ashi who was smelling the flowers from the bushes. "Para sa kaniya din yung pool. She used to do water aerobics but she got weaker so she's getting treatment muna."

"Andito si tita Mel?" Ashi's eyes widened.

I nodded as I led her to the front door. 

"Ma, we're home!" I yelled.

I saw mama eating dinner. She is seated in her wheelchair while her private nurse was feeding her.

"Si Ashi ba 'yan?" Mama pointed at her.

"Yes tita, si Ashi po 'to." Ashi ran towards mama. "Mano po."

"Hindi ka ba pinapakain nila Cleo sa inyo? Bakit ang payat-payat mo?" Mama scolded her. 

"Ma, kararating lang ni Ashi. Huwag mo munang pagalitan." I told her. "She's going to live here from now on so marami pa kayong araw para magbonding."

"Really?" Mama exclaimed in excitement. "Patatabain kita dito, anak." She said while squeezing Ashi's arm.

Nagpaalam muna kami saglit kay mama because Ashi and I went to my room. I cleared one of my closets so she'll have space for her clothes. I was helping her unpack her bags when Ashi suddenly stood up.

"You kept this?" Ashi took out a sweater from my closet. It was the one I gave her during our 3rd anniversary.

"Of course. Pinabaon mo sa'kin 'yan eh." I told her as I remembered how it mysteriously got into my bag.

Ashi wore the sweater as we continued to unpack her things. After, we lay on the bed. We were too tired to go down so I just asked our helper to serve us dinner in bed.

We were cuddling while staring at the plastic glow-in-the-dark stars pasted on my ceiling. I have them placed there so I can have a stary view. Minsan lang kasi ma-bituin sa Canada lalo na kapag winter season.

"I missed you, Magui." Ashi turned over. I can feel her breathing on my neck.

I kissed her forehead, "I missed you too, Ashi."

Here, Under the StarsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara