But even so, Xia Youjun looks super cool.

    A true friend of mine.

    At this moment, Xia Youjie, who was reading a book with his head down, suddenly raised his eyes and glanced at my position.

    How. what. .

    He lip-mouthed me.

    I blinked and smiled at him.

    No. Varied. what.

    I also lip-mouthed him.

    The corner of my clothes was suddenly pulled, I turned my head, and found that it was the glass of the house.

    She looked at Xia Youjie curiously, then at me, and then lowered her voice skillfully.

    "What are you talking about?"

    It seemed that everyone didn't want to go to class.

    I glanced at the contents of the book, I will do this section.

    So more confidently prepared to fish.

    I touched the pocket and found three peach-flavored gummies. This is a new flavor I just developed last week. It's sweet but not greasy, and it's super delicious.

    I threw two of them to Jiali Glass and Xia Youjie respectively.

    They accepted it calmly, and then took it apart and ate it.

    Thanks. .

    Xia Youjie continued to lip-shape me.

    He really likes sweets too.

    The home glass seems to be like dessert, but he also gave me a thumbs up to show that it was delicious.

    "Cough cough." Ye Mo teacher stood on the podium and coughed wildly, staring at me very seriously.

    I instantly fainted.

    In the second half of the class, I was very honest, but it was not without gain. At least my knowledge increased by dozens of points.

    After waiting until the end of get out of class, Gojo Satoru didn't show up. He should have gone out to work.

    That's just... so good!

    I don't want to give him the super delicious matcha daifuku. It's just right when he's not there, so I don't need to give it, nor will I be embarrassed.

    Nocturne teacher obviously did not have the habit of procrastinating, he packed up the courseware on the table and was ready to leave.

    "Wait a minute, Teacher Ye Mo!"

    I hurried over.

    Night Moth turned around, and after his eyes met me, he looked more serious, and opened his mouth as if he was about to say something.