The world of magic is probably a world where the strong are respected.

    If I go in like a blank piece of paper, I'm afraid I won't be respected, and it will only increase the difficulty of brushing goodwill.

    This time, I have to rely on Xia Youjie to get the skills ahead of time. I must not waste it.

    Anyway, there is still more than a week before the time stated in the recommendation letter. No matter what, I have to go to the front and grind my gun first, and I will be willing to fight for a while.

    Standing alone in an empty alley, I made up my mind.

    a week later.

    "Bang."

    I quickly turned my head to dodge the attack, and the oncoming fist missed and hit the floor beside my face.

    The other party wanted to continue to attack, but my waist suddenly arched, and my whole body seemed to be boneless, entangled in the other party's body.

    The next second, my arms directly grabbed the neck of the woman below me.

    "I won!"

    After being beaten for a week, I finally ushered in my first victory. I accidentally loosened the strength of my hand because of my excitement, and the opponent took advantage of it and pressed my backhand on the ground.

    "Luye, don't let your guard down at any time."

    As my woman said so, the smile on her face was really sincere.

    This taekwondo gym is also famous in Tokyo, and Reiko Kusaka is one of the coaches here.

    A week ago, I found here and got a weekly card, and then I stayed here every day to practice my fighting skills, and I was addicted to brushing my skill proficiency every day. There is no such energy.

    So it only took me a week to go from being a veritable war five scum to being able to fight with Reiko Kusaka.

    "You are really talented. I have never taught a student who has progressed as fast as you!"

    Reiko Kusaka has a carefree personality and is easy to get along with. Although her strength is only average in this taekwondo gym, I still designate it. I took each other as my personal trainer.

    At this time, Reiko Kusaka was sincerely happy for me.

    The skills produced by the system are indeed very powerful. I knew nothing about fighting skills before, but with the assistance of the system, the speed of progress can be said to be very amazing.

    The most outrageous thing is that this game is extremely realistic in this regard. It is not a simple numerical stacking at all, nor is it like other games, you can find a trainer and hang up to upgrade.

    Every practice requires hands-on participation - as if I actually learned it.

    My current panel has also changed a lot from a week ago.

    Name: Shikano China

    Constitution: 25 (similar to the physique of an ordinary adult male)

    Brute force: 25 (wrenches can win or lose)

    Fighting: 35 (with a little training)

    Agility: 30 (really light)

    Combat strength: 35 (kill chickens ) No problem high school girl)

    Perception: 30 (with a strange bonus)

    Magic power: 35 (a little stronger than weak)

    Special skills: The ability to see magic spirits.

    Skill: [Gracie's Fighting Technique - Beginner] (Current proficiency: 30%)

    My physique and brute strength have tripled from the beginning, and the value of fighting has increased most obviously, and as I continue to practice fighting techniques every day , and even the magic power has increased inexplicably.

    However, after the proficiency level reached 30%, the effect of Reiko Kusagami's course became less and less obvious.

    It is considered to have entered a plateau, and only by fighting with more powerful people or accepting the other's professors can we cross the bottleneck.

    This taekwondo gym, there is no need to come later.

    However, before I set off for the High School of Magic, I still exchanged contact information with Reiko Kusaka. After all, her favorability rating for me is as high as 35%, which is the one with the highest favorability rating on my list.

    After making an agreement with the other party to go shopping together, I went to the dressing room to change into my new clothes with satisfaction.

    Speaking of which, although I was addicted to practicing martial arts in the past two days, I still took the time to buy several sets of replacement clothes and accessories. By the way, I also went to the nearby hairdresser to have bangs and hair tails.

    Most importantly, I finally threw away the black-framed eyes on my face, along with the original sailor suit with poor taste.

    If you drop your knowledge, you will drop your knowledge. I don't believe in mantras and high school, and you have to take math and English exams!

    I am now wearing a white short-sleeved shirt with only a small and delicate cross bow tie on the chest, a short brown plaid skirt, and translucent white socks and brown leather shoes.

    Full of youthful vivacity.

    Originally spoiled to only 10 charisma, it went back to 90 after my hijab was changed.

    Thinking of this, my mood brightened involuntarily. While humming a song, I pinned a cute bear hairpin to my hair.

    The most obvious change in the huge increase in charm value is that my favorability is obviously better than before.

    Originally, helping others may only increase by five to ten favorability points. After the charm value increases, it can increase the favorability points by fifteen to twenty points.

    Sometimes just walking on the road, I can hear the system prompt that XXX's favorability has increased.

    I finally adjusted the position of the card issuing, picked up the backpack and prepared to leave.

    Just then, the phone I put on the inside of the bag suddenly rang.

    When I took it out, the caller ID was an unexpected name.

    ——It was actually Xia Youjie.