But Naoko Yoshiura is definitely not my opponent. She was kicked to the ground by me. There is no big problem, but she will definitely not want to get up in a short time.

    The boy seemed to be slightly taken aback by my actions, but did not react immediately.

    But his curse spirit was not impressed at all. After a violent storm attack, Qi Tai quickly returned to dust, was ruthlessly eliminated, and dissipated in the air.

    The huge curse spirit finally turned into a small black ball and fell into the boy's hand.

    Naoko Yoshiura stared blankly at the location where the curse spirit disappeared, and let out a shrill cry, and then passed out.

    should be stimulated.

    I am very disgusted with her anti-human behavior, and I have no extra sympathy. I pulled out the panel and saw that Naoko Yoshiura's favorability has fallen to 0.

    It is estimated that it can be maintained at 0 because the system does not display negative favorability.

    Otherwise, I'm afraid I'd already be on the other side's vendetta list.

    But I didn't take it too seriously, not to mention that this is just a virtual world, even if it is the real world, Yoshiura who has lost the magic spirit has lost the possibility of being powerful.

    It's a pity that I've been busy for a long time!

    pissed off.

    Although he has unlocked a new character, but seeing that his force value is so high, it is 80% as difficult as that Wujogou. Forget it, I will continue to go to the road to help the grandma cross the road.

    With this thought, I bent towards the other side.

    "Thank you for arriving in time. Is there anything else I need to do here? If not, I'll leave first."

    This sentence was purely polite.

    My toes were already moving towards the door and I was ready to go.

    The other party did not reply to me immediately, but stood there with his mouth covered.

    I looked at him hesitantly, and found that his face was not very good at this time, the corners of his eyes were slightly red, his brows were wrinkled, and he looked uncomfortable.

    It looked different from the easy-going look before, and the steps under my feet stopped subconsciously.

    "...Are you okay, do you need help?"

    Although the opponent seemed to be able to kill ten of me with one punch, I couldn't help but get closer to observe his expression.

    But he seemed to lose the desire to speak and just waved at me.

    "Please."

    It stands to reason that I should leave immediately.

    But after hesitating for three seconds, I flipped through my pocket and took out a mint and handed it to him.

    "If you suddenly feel nauseated, you can take this to relieve it." The

    young man seemed a little surprised that I was still here. He glanced at the candy I handed over, paused for a while, and then took it.

    "Thank you."

    "You're welcome."

    "Well... if you're still feeling unwell, please go to the hospital."

    The boy with the mint candy looked a little better. He glanced at me and said suddenly.

    "You're the new classmate that Wu said."

    "...Huh?"

    "Hello, I'm Xia Youjie, a first-year high school senior in magic." As soon as

    the boy finished speaking, the system in my head sounded a reminder in time. .

    [Character Xia Youjie's favorability is turned on]

    [Current favorability: 5%]