Episode 6 part 1 : A good day for a bad girl

Last chapter of Total Drama Love Island

Some couples were scrambled

Some stayed un-cracked and their smiles remained sunny side up

And when they awake their stomachs may turn over easy

How many egg puns can I make by the end of this chapter?

...

Idk! I'm asking you the question

Now back;

TO LOVE ISLAND!

The lights turned on and as usual everyone awoke with them. Jo quickly jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom as Courtney was the first to leave the bedroom until she saw this female figure, unlike any of the girls in the villa, she ran back to the bedroom silently.

"Guys! There's a new girl!"

"New person?" Duncan said, rubbing his eyes,     "But Justin and DJ just came into the villa yesterday."

"I don't know why she's here. Maybe they needed another girl."

Most of the group quickly got up and followed Courtney to the kitchen.

It was there they saw a goth skinny pale girl. Her hair was short, colored black and swamp green. Her eyes were a dark shade of brown and, although having few, had 2 massive tattoos, one on her shoulder and the other on her back. She turned around with a plate of fruit and other breakfast foods before seeing the other islanders spying on her.

"Hey guys," she said with a smile. Courtney came out and walked over to her with a smile.

"So nice to meet you! I'm Courtney," Courtney said to her as the two hugged 'hello' .

"I know. I've been watching you guys on my tv. It feels crazy that I'm actually here," she said with a large smile as the other islanders started to walk over and introduce themselves. "By the way, I'm Gwen."

Name:Gwen

Age: 25

Job: freelance artist

Likes in a parter: someone to laugh with, cry with, and respects her passion for art

Dislikes in a partner: a guy who judges her goth lifestyle

Down by the day beds are DJ and Justin. The two look over to Gwen, whispering to each other.

"What're the odds that she comes in right after us," Justin says.

"I know. It's really suspicious," DJ said before Dawn walked over and he switched his gaze into a smile to Dawn.

"What's going on here?"

"Nothing much babe. Just talking about the new girl."

"Hopefully nothing about dumping me," Dawn joked. DJ laughed as well before reassuring her.

Back by the dressing rooms were Jo and Heather.

"I don't like her vibe," Jo said, breaking the silence and making Heather sigh in relief.

"Good thing I'm not the only one! She seems nice, looks great, but I bet under all that she's just playing the game."

"Right!"

*ding*

"I got a text," Gwen yells on the lawn. Everyone gathers around as she read it.

Islanders,

We notice you've met our special guest, Gwen! You all might have questions of why she's here but all will be answered at fire pit tonight. Until then, gather in the bedroom and pick out a costume like it's halloween night. It's time to get those hearts pumping.

#heartbeat #costumeparty

Confessional

Courtney: I've been waiting for the heart rate challenge!!! It might be early days but I always have wanted to participate as I watched them on my tv.

Justin and DJ confessional:

J. Are we the only ones who feel it's strange to have a new girl right after new guys

D. Yeah. Plus why are we having the heart rate challenge so early in the competition? It feels unnatural. It's normally after at least a week

Confessionals over

Huh I guess no more egg puns

Hope you all enjoyed my comeback chapter and be sure to stay updated. If you forgot or have missed anything just turn around and head back to previous chapters to read them again or read them while you wait for updates!

Your friend that's very sorry they left you for so long,

Noah Jordan

Sorry again