Episode 1 part. 4 (Final part to episode 1)

As always the feature to the person who made the combination lindsiotluvs! Now to the story!

The girls were in the girls side of the dressing room and the boys were well... on the boys side.

Heather and Courtney were first to come out. Heather wore yellow t-shirt with pink shorts and her hair down while Courtney wore a black sports bra with pastel tie-dye sweat pant and her hair in a messy bun.

The rest of the girls now walk in their sleep wear. Izzy was wearing light green shorts with a baggy green t-shirt and her hair in a high ponytail, Bridgette was pretty much just in a bra and super short shorts, Jo (being the tomboy she is) wore basically what Courtney was wearing, but everything was black, and with Dawn you expect something super covering, but she was the exact opposite. She wore a blue and black robe and underneath was a black and blue bra and the matching black and blue shorts. Not too long after the boys come out and they weren't wearing anything too special. Most were wearing sleep pants and a baggy tank top or they skipped the shirt part and just wore the pants.

Not everyone felt too comfortable or too excited to sleep with a person they just met. Especially Izzy who wasn't a fan of not getting a choice of who to sleep with. Although there was one couple everyone questioned and that couple was Lightning and Dawn. How were they already so comfortable with it? Who cares at least they aren't like some of the other couples. Especially Geoff and Heather. He slept in the bed without her and she slept on the couch after an argument from earlier. Everyone was really happy not to be them.

Duncan and Courtney slept pretty much the same way, but not cuddling. Dawn and Lightning got the most attention where as everyone was not facing each other or facing each other not cuddling, Dawn and Lightning were snuggled together and were so comfortable that they fell asleep instantly. Everyone else got settled in just as the lights went out.

"Sweet dreams, Islanders, for you have no idea what fighting, drama, and pain tomorrow will bring! Especially with another surprise heading their way," Laura said from the security camera room smirking to the camera.

I know this was short, but what do I really need to explain about them going to sleep? Speaking of sleep I need to get some. So at the current point in time where I am Good Night!

SIKE! I'm gonna stay up all night writing this, 'I wish I were you', and 'Faster Car'.