Episode 3 pt.4 Night wherever you are

As everyone gets into bed they look to the empty bed.

"One down," Courtney said.

"More to go," Heather said.

Everyone got snuggled into bed with their partners, some more comfortable than others. They all had a rough day and needed to sleep it off. 

But one couldn't sleep.

She was too awake. 

Heather heard a sound come from the kitchen. She slowly and swiftly got out of the bed and went to the kitchen to see Noah, looking at the stars as he made what looked like a breakfast feast.

"Woah! What's this?"

"Oh! Heather. I was just making breakfast for tomorrow."

"That's nice."

"What about you? Can't sleep?"

"Yeah. Tonight has been a lot for everyone. It was surprising, but knowing more about each other brings us closer. The longer everyone keeps secrets, the more terrible it'll be when they're finally told."

"Yeah."

He rubs the back of his neck before looking down at the counter top, crossing his arms again.

"I feel so guilty that I didn't tell anyone. I was afraid of what people would think. I especially feel bad for Bridgette. I don't fully feel a connection with Geoff, but I saw that with the right build up we might work together."

She looks at him before both look back at the stars.

"Well Noah. I'm always here if you need a friend."

He smiles and so does she.

"Thanks. Now lets cover this up so no one finds it and get some sleep."