Episode 4 pt.1 Morning after the first dumping

I'm gonna make this episode only 2 parts because I have nothing to do for the morning so this will basically be what pt. 1 and 2 would be normally, but the last will be normal. Enjoy!

The lights turn on in the bed room and everyone wakes up, hearing also an annoying alarm go off.

"What the f**k is that," Duncan says covering his ears.

"You think anyone us know?" Courtney says holding a pillow over each of her ears.

He grabs one and starts banging it. Courtney jumps onto Heather and Alejandro's bed and Heather hugs her. Duncan beats it until Noah takes it away. He puts it down and clicks the off button.

"That would've been smarter," Brick said laughing a little.

"How is she still asleep?" Geoff says with a yawn, looking over at Jo.

She yawns and stretches up.

"What?"

"Nothing."

*Ding*

"Got a text," Courtney says.

Hello Islanders!

Today we're gonna get somethings out of the bag and get to know one another! With a part of this being a classic game of spin-the-bottle! Walk down to the fire pit to see your flown in surprise.

#luggage #secrets #spill-the-tea #kiss-and-tell

Confessional

Courtney: They can try to make me look bad, but they'll never get that. I'm a full open book.

Confessional Over

They all walk down to the fire-pit and see 4 hearts of the ground, blue, green, red, and yellow. The girls, being told to stand on them each stood on their given color. Alejandro and Izzy, being the two new ones though being in relationships now, were the judges. It didn't matter anyway. Boys vs. Girls!!!!

Courtney picks up a suitcase and plops it down on the ground and picks up a little card in it.

"Which boy had a one night stand which he later found out was his cousin?" She reads. All the boys keep a straight face, holding back laughter, as she looks at them all before walking over and kissing Geoff.

"That is correct," Izzy said. "Point for the girls."

Jo walks to a blue suitcase and takes out the card.

"Which boy has went to multiple beauty conventions with his sister, but ended up being more invested in it than her," Jo reads. Without looking she walks to Brick and kisses him.

"That is correct. Another point for the girls."

"How did you know?" Heather asked as Jo went back to her spot.

"Last night me and him talked a little about personal life and she kinda came up. He mentioned that she is really good with make up and when he helped me do mine this morning, putting one and two together, it had to be him. Plus he's the only boy here that I know has a sister."

"Smart thinking," Izzy said as Heather grabbed the next card.

"Which boy got broke up with 3 times in a row, in the same year, with his girlfriend each on three different event?"

She looks.

"I don know. Not trying to flirt, but they're all so beautiful what girl would do that?" She said laughing a little as she looked at the girls. Izzy shrugged.