Episode 1 part. 2

Hello and welcome to all you newcomers! This is my Total Drama love island and again for all the newbies I say 'my' because lindsiotluvs made the idea of Total Drama with Love Island.

I try to give them credit before every chapter because they did make the original idea.

Also just wanting to give a heads up if at certain times the spaces between sentences are weird it's because on my laptop it double spaces and on my phone/tablet it doesn't. Sorry

Everyone was doing there own thing now. Heather and Courtney sat on the roof top about the boys, Lightning, Brick, Jo, and Scott were working out, Geoff and Duncan were talking to each other about the girls while making a snack together, and Dawn was on the sun bed with Bridgette talking and people watching.
All was so relaxing, calm, and sweet... this is so boring. Can we get something interesting?
*ding*
Much better
Courtney yelled down to everyone, "Guys I got a text!"
Her and Heather go to the gang and Courtney reads it aloud.

Dear islanders,
Happy first day! As a welcome to your home for the next few weeks we thought we would arrange a little game to get you all to know you. Go by the fire pit there will be red cards and blue cards. Blue means truth, red means dare. Keep in mind later you'll have some new company to host.

-Laura

#truth or dare #secrets #know you better #new islanders
They all walk to the fire pit where they see a stack of red cards and a stack of blue cards.
"Alright who wants to go first?" Courtney says looking at everyone.
She sighs and volunteers herself.
She walks to the red pile and picks up a card.
Kiss the person you love the most
She looks at all the boys, but gets back to Duncan and smiles. She kisses him on the mouth and he puts his arm around her waist.

She lets go and walks to sit down.

"Who's next Courtney?"

"Um how about Bridgette."

Bridgette shrugs and walks to the truth pile

"Have you ever dated anyone on the island currently?"

She looks around at everyone before her eyes hit Jo.

"You're a girl right," she says to Jo.

"Yeah? Why does that currently matter?"

"I think I've dated you before."

Everyone gasps (not Jo or Bridgette though)

"Wait so you guys are gay?" Dawn said not surprised knowing the truth.

"No we just like both."

Everyone looked confused at them, but pushed it to the side and continued.

"Geoff how about go next," she said turning to him.

He went to the truth pile and got a card.

"Have you ever dated a person and ended up having a one night stand days, months, weeks, or years after breaking up?"

"Um I actually have. A girl named Madison. Dated her for 4 months and we ended up breaking up 2 weeks later went to the club and saw her again, but we didn't remember each other. I only know because of a tattoo on her leg."

"Wow that's crazy. How does that kinda thing happen without you recognizing each other?"

"Like I said, I went to a club. It was dark in there."

"Who's next then?"

At that moment the group heard footsteps along with a little ding.

"I got a text," Bridgette said to the group as the all went to her.