Episode 2 pt.4 (I can finish the day)

The original idea comes from lindsiotluvs please check out their TDLI! And without further ado lets start this chapter that has no point. Also Dawn and Lightning as said went to the hideaway and I'm too introverted to write it. If my friends ask about that part and that's too much human interaction. Now enjoy.

Courtney was brushing her hair while Heather took off her make up, talking about the day, and as Izzy walks in the room falls silent. While the boys and Scott were over what happened, the girls weren't quite finished with Izzy yet. The 3 girls finished getting read for bed, but as they were about to walk out Izzy stopped them.

"You two are still upset with me, aren't you?"

"Well," Heather said before Izzy started speaking again.

"I know what I did was wrong, but it wasn't fully me. Can't we just put it behind us?"

Heather and Courtney look at each other and back at Izzy.

"Okay. And you're right. The situation didn't really need you involved. But we still have our eye on you."

Izzy smiled and nodded. It was only fair.

The 3 walk in to see and argument emerge.

"What happened?"

"The corner bed is the best," Duncan said looking over to Courtney. "I need that bed."

"How is it different from the others," Jo sternly said to Duncan. "They're all the same!"

Duncan grabs a pillow and tries to hit Jo, but ends up missing and hitting Brick. 

"What's going on," he said looking at Duncan and Jo.

Jo smirks and grabs the pillow.

"It looks as if it's about to be war," Courtney says laughing a little.

Both grab pillows and start hitting each other.

"You do realize I've already got the bed," we hear come from the corner of the room. Everyone turns to see Noah reading his book.

"How'd you get there so fast?"

"Easy. When you two were arguing I just snuck out of the bathroom, after brushing my teeth, and got in. I was going to stop the fight, but I was really curious to see where this was going."

Just as Noah was about to go back to his book, Jo pelted him with almost all the pillows.

"Well played, bookworm," Jo says walking over. She looks at him and says taking the pillows, "Just because I taking these doesn't mean I'm not upset."

She walks away and drops the pillows, only keeping two bringing them back to her bed.

As everyone gets into bed the lights go out.

"I would've totally beat you in that fight though," Duncan whispers loud enough for Jo to hear. She throws a pillow that hits him directly in the face. He takes it and throws it back, aiming for her head, but she catches it and puts it back under her head.

Duncan was about to grab another pillow when Courtney, with her eyes closed, took the pillow away from him and put it back under his head. She gently pushes his head onto the pillow so everyone can finally get to sleep.

I should probably not be writing a separate chapter for when they go to sleep unless it's something big happening. That's what I'm gonna do now. So unless there's something big I'm only writing 3 chapters per episode.

Bye Bye,

Noah Jordan