Episode 4 pt.2 Tonight we're still young

Lets continue where we left off last time. That's it.

Brick grabbed the card and read it.

"What girl has dated five celebrities and dumped all of them for fame issues," he said. A lot of peoples jaws dropped hearing the words 'celebrities' and 'dumped'.

He looks around, and considers some occupations, and decides to kiss Heather.

"The boys don't get a point," Izzy says tallying up the results.

"Who was it and which side won?" Alejandro said looking over to Izzy.

"It seems we have a tie. We need a tie breaker. Since boys have the majority Geoff or Noah will have to go."

"I'll do it," Geoff says. He gets a purple suitcase.

"Which girl ran away from home at 16 to live her dreams?"

"Who ever that is, is so confident. Props to that," Alejandro said looking at the girls. Geoff looks around with a confused face and chooses Heather.

"Nope. And with that the girls win!" Izzy says.

"Wait then who were they?" Geoff said.

"They?"

"Yeah. You never told us who dated those celebrities."

"Oh right! The celeb one was Dawn and the one that ran away was Courtney."

"I have to be honest that I'm not surprised that miss Lawyer here ran away. She is very independent and she also can talk sometimes about missing her little sister, Mia," Duncan said with his usual smirk and arms crossed.

"Well I guess that's the end and I also got a text," Izzy said pulling out her phone.

Congratulations on winning girls! Tonight you will receive a cocktail party as we send the boys off to a not-as-great runner up dinner party.

The girls cheered and hugged and high fived each other, everyone heading back to the villa to shave, freshen up, and get ready for the night to come.

*Sun set cameos like the ones in the show. Just imagine*

As the boys fully left the villa the girls ran back inside and celebrated as they ran to an ice bucket with a bottle of champagne inside and Courtney, having the winning question technically, popped the cork and poured all the girls a glass as they cheered from their victory.

"To girls!" Courtney said holding up her glass.

"To girls!" everyone else said as they all clinked their glasses.

Meanwhile the boys sat down at a table near the water where they got to watch the sunset with glasses of white wine and left to talk about the girls.

"How are things going with all of your girls?" Noah started, since he was with Geoff and didn't have a girl.

"Pretty good. Princess is an excellent little spoon," Duncan said.

"Princess?" Geoff asked taking a sip of his wine.

"Yeah. I like pet names. And she's pretty like a princess and bossy a little bit like one too," Duncan says with a little giggle at the end.

"Jo is great. She hates to admit it, but she's actually pretty short compared to me," Brick said with a smile.

"Dawn is sweet and everything I want in a woman plus a sneaky side. I wanna stay with her as long as we possibly can," Lightning said taking a sip of his wine and refilling his glass.

"To us and our lovely partners!" Geoff said as the all clinked their glasses.

As the boys arrived back from their dinner and the girls finished up with their party everyone went inside to get changed for bed.

"So how are you feeling with Alejandro?" Courtney said brushing her hair as Heather wiped off her makeup.

"I guess good. What about you and Duncan?"

"Could do without the nickname."

"He'll probably get over it," Izzy said, drying her hair with a towel.

"Who's he and he'll get over what?" Duncan said walking in, only in neon green pajama bottoms.

"Nothing baby," Courtney said as they gave each other a quick peck on the lips. He was about to grab a shirt when Courtney stopped him.

"Could you maybe just stay top less tonight?"

"Sure Princess," he says with a smirk as he starts to lay with his pecs. He sweeps her up bridal style and takes her over to the beds.

"Oomph," she goes as Duncan threw her on the bed.

*ding*

"I got a text!" Scott yelled

Islanders

Hope you enjoyed your lovely day after the recoupling because tomorrow two same gendered people are coming in which can only mean one thing

-Laura

#secrets #newbies

Here is your not so great updates but you heard the text, well more read it, and y'all are in for a treat next time. Have a lovely summer, I'll be saying that for awhile.

-Noah Jordan😁

P.S.   P_U_D_D_L_E_S so happy you're back and healthy, hopefully!