Sheila Fin Hossy

She goes by the name Vixen to her friends and to the X-Men who are her secondary family

She goes by the name Vixen to her friends and to the X-Men who are her secondary family. She is 18 and received her mutant abilities when she was 14.

She learned she was a mutant when she visited a Zoo and saved someone. She had jumped into the pit and stopped the lions eating the man by reaching her hands out and mentally saying to back off. She didn't think it would work but to her surprise they backed off and sat down giving her the time she needed to get the man and herself out of the pit. Most people were shocked including her parents but instead of being scared like with most mutants that cheered for her because her ability could help take care of animals.

Soon she started discovering all of her abilities but the one that shocked her the most was when she woke up one day and had a long flowing horse tail. After some practice she got each of her powers under control.

Her weakness is that is she transforms into a full animal for too long she can start to lose herself to her feral instincts and if she does it becomes nearly impossible to revert to human body until she falls asleep.

Her preferred animal form is a Lioness as it reminds her of the day she became a mutant and the super heroine known as Vixen.