Introduction

Ivander was shocked that she was being grumpy. Was she always grumpy after she woke up? Hmm! women with different characters. But some women were hardworking just like Vienna. Vienna was also one of the female assassins in The Ronin. The Ronin is one of the eight deadliest assassin groups in the world ever recorded in history . The Ronin basically has four class of assassins. They had the Novice, The Dilettante, The Journeyman and lastly the master. Right now, Diamond was in the Novice part. Vienna had climbed up to the dilettante. She is almost in the Journeyman group and sometimes is assigned a little duty of a journeyman but has never embarked on a serious mission of a journeyman. It is the likes of Diamond's father job that has no serious danger that she was assigned to. Why is he even thinking of Vienna and comparing her to Diamond right now, he doesn't know.

" Down to earth Ivander, did you come to knock on my door, disrupt my sleep just to stand and stare into space? What the hell is wrong with you?" Diamond said gritting her teeth trying hard not to shout at the top of her voice. Ivander was startled, he didn't even realize he was staring at space that long to get scolded by this little girl. Nevertheless, he didn't take it to heart knowing that he was at fault.

"Don't talk to me in that manner, I apologize for disturbing your so beautiful sleep, hope you did dream of me." Ivander teased her. She was now a part of them and he was getting a little bit comfortable with her. He was surprised to see her face turn pink. Did she really think he was serious. Durrh, She's the last person he wants to dream about him.

Funny enough she did dream about him. " You've been sleeping for ages. I came to call you for dinner before you die." Ivander told her. " Okay sir, I'll be there, let me just clean up." She said and slammed the door. This gave Ivander another shock. He went down to the dinning hall where others were already seated waiting. Boss was the only person who doesn't eat with them. The dinning hall has three tables. Each table for the different classes. The journeyman being the seniors after the master can eat at anytime but they all chose to eat together to show the spirit of oneness. But other classes had a designed time for them to eat. Discipline.And they must eat together. She went down to join them and again everyone was glaring at her. She has to deal with this again. She's now getting used to it.

" Here comes the queen"Chase from dilettante said with a snare and the rest whistled. How she would love to eat on her own.This is becoming worst. She quietly sat down and dished an appropriate amount of food for herself. " Someone hasn't been introduced so why not let her introduce herself to us" one of the guys in journeyman said and everyone nodded. This guy just drew unnecessary attention to her. She turned to Ivander but he wasn't even looking at her.

" I'm Diamond. 16 years with a little brother" she said and sat down.

" I'm Blade also called Snow blade and that's my twin Blaze alias Silver blade, We both are in journeyman" The guy who asked her to introduce herself said. Merely looking at the brothers, you can see that they are identical twin. The only difference was their hair color. Blade has blonde hair while Blaze has black hair and a tattoo on his neck. They were both handsome.

" I'm Lenox alias scarlet sword because I'm good at swordsmanship in dilettante" another guy said. He was so good looking. Now she's noticing that they are all without mask. She'll ask Ivander about it later. " I'm Dustin alias Bullet scar in journeyman" another good looking guy said. He was charming. "I'm Marcelo alias Flash because I kill in a flash and I'm in Journeyman" Another guy said.

" I'm Scarlet alias Snow blade in dilettante. Welcome" A lady said. She was fair and pretty. "I'm Zane alias Unheard in Journeyman" a guy with curly hair said. "I'm Farrell alias silent demon in dilettante" another introduced. "I'm Chase alias Reaper and these are my brothers Chasin and Chance alias Dark darker and Destroyer. We're triplets and are in Novice." A good looking guy stood up and introduced himself and his brothers. They were identical.