Blackmailing or threatening

Diamond was feeling dizzy and light headed when she heard footsteps in the room. She wasn't beaten or tortured. In fact, she was well taken care of by them than she expected. She feeling light headed was because of her refusal to eat. The food wasn't bad or so she thought because it had a nice aroma and was looking good. In fact, merely looking at the food always got her salivating but she refused to be enticed and fall into temptation. She refused to eat to show that she was willful and can't be succumbed with food. She raised her head up to see another masked man standing before her. " Boss wants to see you" whosoever was behind the mask told her. She didn't want to see anyone so she ignored him and behaved as if she couldn't hear him. She didn't even spare him a second glance. Next she felt a tight grip on her arm but not tight enough to leave a mark or bruise. She was been dragged by the man behind the mask to a place where she didn't know. Heck, she didn't know anywhere here if not she would have escaped since.The man behind the mask was none other than death himself - Ivander. Ivander was a man of few words.Most of his men can count how many times he has talked to them. He was the Boss adopted son. He wasn't actually the only child of Boss though but the only one who was willing to obey every command of Boss. He also had a detective spirit in him which made him Boss' right hand man. Ivander had already seen through her actions. He didn't have patience to talk her into coming with him so he just dragged her with him. Diamond was shocked at first, immediately she got herself, she began resisting. She was adamant on not wanting to speak with anyone.She doesn't want to see anyone except her brother but of course Ivander was stronger than her. What was she even expecting?. That she would be able to release herself from his grasp? Then she must be dreaming. They got to a room and she was pushed inside after he knocked on the door and had been granted entry. She found herself inside not without Ivander telling her to behave. She raised her head to see the boss on all black contradicting the white painting of the room. His black outfit didn't help matters with the color of his skin. Boss was waiting for her greeting but since he heard none, he decided to start. " Diamond, I have an offer for you" he began. " We've watched you for two days now, I would like for you to join us and be trained as an assassin, you kill for me in turn I take care of you and your brother" he offered. No wonder they kept them Diamond thought. She remained quiet. Who did he think he was to hold her hostage and now ask her to become an assassin for his own benefit" What do you think" he asked her when she remained quiet. " I would rather die than kill others for you" she replied him. She had never killed before and would not start now just because someone who killed her parents ask her to.Boss already expected the answer though. No one willingly joined at first except Ivander. Even his biological son Daniel had refused and he had let him go. He already knows how to make her join them. " What if I decide to kill your brother, after all he's useless to me" he said pretending to be thinking. Immediately Diamond heard her brother, her head shot up. She had already sworn to protect her brother. " What are the odds that you'll let my brother live if I agree to join" she asked. " What are the odds that he'll be live if you refused to join" he questioned back. She thought about it. "I have a few conditions, first, you'll take care of my brother, he'll attend school, you'll protect him always" she stated. " Don't worry about that, he'll have maximum care and protection from us" he gave her full assurance and so she agreed to join them and work for him. Ivander came and ushered her out of the room she assumed was the Boss meeting hall.
Then with the boss order to give her a new room, She was given a lavishly furnished room in the second floor. The room was to her taste. The interiors alone got her marveled. She had a bed all to herself and miraculously, the room was her favorite color- baby blue.
The only thing she was going to hate in this room was the alarm that was kept by her bed side along with the reading lamp. She doesn't like being forcefully woken up and this is the only work of the alarm.