DREAM

Well, what do you expect her to do. It was way better for a human being to teach you than an AI robot especially combats and fighting skills. A robot can't stop when you are tired and these particular robots doesn't receive commands from her. She had pleaded with Asaiah to let her rest for at least five minutes but her request had been denied. Imagine a robot who was made by man denying her of a five minutes rest. Evidence that robots would soon take over the world and rule its' creators. Even when she was at the verge of fainting and pleaded for half a minute rest but to no avail. She had to run away from it at the end. Well, she can't blame a robot, after all it has no feelings and doesn't get tired except its' battery runs down. So immediately Ivander came for her, she literally ran out the door,ran straight to her room and laid down on the bed feeling thankful for its' softness and comfort ability. As soon as her head hit the pillow, she fell asleep.

' Diamond found herself in a well furnished mansion with maids running around. To her uttermost surprise, as soon as she entered the sitting room, maids surrounded her, one with her favorite coffee, the other with flip-flops,and another with an iPad and a couple of phones. 

"Ma, Master Ivander called" said the one with the phones. She collected the silver stoned phone which the girl was already handing over to her kneeling and saw about two missed calls. She returned the call and he picked up immediately.

" Hi love" he said across the line. " Good morning darling" she replied him. "Well, get ready, I'm coming to pick you up in five and don't ask me why or where to, it's a surprise" he told her knowing she was definitely going to ask where he was taking her to. Even if he wasn't there with her, he could picture her frowning right now and it brought a smile to his face. He didn't know how he fell in love with her and now he's totally smitten by her.

"I have to get ready in five minutes, Ivander is coming to pick me up" she told the maids in a low and soft voice and immediately they heard it, they swamped around her trying to get her prepared in that given little amount of time. Nobody wants to be on the bad side of master Ivander especially when it involves Miss Diamond.  At exactly five minutes later, Ivander was there and was scolding her maids for not preparing her early. But who the hell gives a lady five minutes to get all dolled up? Ivander of course. After about ten minutes she was done. The outcome was wow. Her beauty got Ivander flabbergasted. Only a few centimeters was left for his jaw to reach the floor. She had a nice scent on her that even without getting close, you could still perceive the sweet smell of strawberry. Well  he wasn't looking bad himself and got Diamond drooling over him.She was fortunate that of all women, he chose her. Even when other women came performing a free show of fashion parade for him. He just uses them to catch fun as a means of entertainment and amusement. She had watched him do it once. 

"You look beautiful" he praised her. "And you don't look bad yourself" she returned the favor. He hugged her, held her hand and took her to his car. He was even a gentlemen and held the door open for her and buckled her seat-belt before striding over to his side of his car where one of the guards opened the door for him to enter. As soon as he did and buckled his seat-belt, the car zoomed off. 

After about an  hour drive with her troubling Ivander to her the place all to no avail, they got to their destination. Ivander unbuckled her seat-belt for her and opened the door for her. As soon as she got down, a cold breeze hit her face. she was amazed by her surrounding and its' serenity.

The place was a real beauty. She had only seen this in movies and finally it's a reality. She turned back to kiss Ivander as a sign of gratitude but the tapping on her door woke her up. Funny enough it was all a dream but why dream of Ivander? Maybe she's becoming closer to him. That was the only reason that came to her mind. Another knock on the door brought her out of her thoughts. She went to open  the door and found Ivander standing there with his mask on. Funny enough, even in her dream, he didn't take off the mask.

" Yes?" she asked him grumbling for disturbing her peaceful sleep.