TRAINING

It's been two weeks already since Diamond agreed to work for Boss.  How time runs so fast is still a mystery to her. If she said that she hadn't thought about quitting the job she hasn't even started yet then she was lying. She had contemplated on quitting right after she came back from seeing Nova but then the smile on her brother's face flashed across her mind and she wouldn't want anything to wipe that smile away, therefore quitting was not an option. This Monday morning, her precious sleep was disturbed by a knock on her door. Hell who the fuck is that? She at first ignored it but when the knock persisted, she had no choice but to get out of bed grumbling. She opened the door to find Ivander standing there. " Your training begins today, come down for breakfast" he told her and left. He didn't even let her complain about her disturbed sleep. She knew it was Ivander because she was now used to his voice.He was the only one who had the guts to wake her up from sleep. Others wouldn't dare. The other person, Blade, didn't go Scot free. She nagged him for twenty four hours. she also did it to Calum. Since then nobody else has attempted to. But she was afraid of Ivander, that's why she wouldn't dare to nag him afraid he'll throw her in one of the rooms and lock it.  She walked sluggishly to her bathroom and brushed her teeth. She took her bath and wore a pink flowery flair gown. She then went out to the dinning hall. As usual, everyone was seated. She grimaced due to the pair of eyes glaring at her. Though she couldn't see their faces but she could feel it. She was always the last to be at the dinning room. It wasn't her fault though, she isn't a morning person. She wish they could change the rules of eating. Most people will prefer eating anytime they wish to like her. Even if she eats in the morning,it doesn't seem like she has eaten that morning because she'll still get hungry by eleven. That's how her system has been used to. She sat down and her food was served. The tension in the room could be cut with a knife. "Okay, can you all please stop glaring at me, even if I can't see your faces, I can still feel it and by the way I didn't ask you to wait for me" she said and although she murmured the last part to herself, she was still heard by them. These people had the ability to pick up even the smallest sound. This was one of the trainings they had received. " Okay, let's start eating" Boss said and they all obeyed. Everybody observed table manners of course except Diamond. " Can you stop eating like a pig?" She heard. She looked up to see who was talking and to whom only to be met with all the eyes on her. Why was everyone staring at her?Was she the one being referred to. Who even said it? Were the questions running through her mind. She stopped eating and turned to look at where the question came from, it's none other than Shadrach. Apart from Ivander, Shadrach is another guy she has spoken to. He has been getting on her nerves ever since she mistakenly bumped into him. Immediately she lost appetite and dropped her cutlery. She stood up and was about to leave but was stopped by a question. " Have you forgotten that your training begins today" Boss asked but it almost sounded like a sentence. She had no choice but to sit down and watch the rest eat finish. Ivander was the first to stand up. " I'll be the one training you so let's get going" he said. " Are you going to train in a gown, are you daft?" Shadrach teased her. She glared at him and went to change into a comfortable training attire. She went back and found Ivander waiting for her. She slowly followed him to the training ground.