First Training

On getting to the training camp, she was awed by what she saw.
Different training gadgets were there.
A robot with a knife, one with a gun and different others.
'Bam' she found herself on the floor.
" You're stupid you know?" Ivander asked looking at her with disgust.Was he really looking at her scornfully? How dare he when he didn't give her a heads up on what's gonna happen as soon as she enters this computerized room. Dope. 
It seemed like she had been saved from a flying knife which was now stuck to a foam on the wall.
" How would I know I was going to be attacked by a stupid technology" she replied him scorning.
" Well, always be on alert, lesson one" he told her.
" This could be taught in a less dangerous way you know" she bickered but he ignored her.
He asked her to follow him and went to configure her body scent and stature.
" You can now enter without being attacked, this robots would teach you all you need to learn, they are advanced, I'm leaving and you can't leave until I return" he told her and walked out leaving her behind.
' and you said you will be the one training me' she thought to herself.

The first thing to talk to her was an AI robot.

" Hi, I'm Abbott and I'll be taking you on some lectures. Well, mostly introducing you to what you'll be facing. Which are these." The robot introduced it self with a creepy smile on its face. Should a robot be smiling. The answer is no because it surely looks creepy.

 A projector appeared on it's body and she assumed that this is what it will use in teaching her.

" First, we'll talk about fighting robots as we are called in the lame man language. We are actually combat robots created by Kestrel Clark. And we have artificial intelligence as you already noticed. First, what are combat robots? Combat robot is a mode of robot competition in which custom-built machine fights using various methods to incapacitate each other. Clearly, this definition is from the dictionary. But me being a robot, I'll tell you that these combat robots that will be training you don't fight each other. And they each are built with only one skill which clearly they will be impacting you. Now, we have different skillful robots ranging from daggers robots to sword robots. And finally, we would test you to know your specialty and then you'll be trained to be a professional on that skill. Any questions?" The robot finally summarized. Finally, the whole sermon on the mount has ended, she thought to herself. The only question on her mind was who created this boring but amazing robot and then she decided to ask her question and not get a chest pain over it.

" Where's the person who created you. Can you tell me his profile?"She asked it.

"Well usually, it is confidential. But since you are now a member of the Slew, I'll let you in on somethings. First, his name is Kestrel Clark as I already told you. He was born on 20th December 2005. He's from Nigeria precisely Imo State. He is a worker of  Ronin and cannot work for any other person. He's in a secluded place in this compound" Abbott told her. This peaked her curiosity since she wanted to meet him now but she didn't think it was okay to ask now. She'll definitely get the answers in due time. "Now your class begins"Abbott said and it looked as if it had switched off.

" Good morning Diamond, I'm Avana, I'll be training you on knife skills, here is yours" a robot walked up to her. She assumed it was a female since it has hairs and its name. A knife was handed over to her.

" Knife fighting isn't about fighting, it's about surviving and defending yourself against attack. Knife fighting is like any other form of fighting and relies on footwork to kill the enemy. Now, we'll concentrate more on slashes. Slashes are designed to keep an enemy off balance and to allow Marines to close the distance. Once the distance is closed, the Marine can then stab. A slash is better than stabbing. A serious cut to a muscle group will do more to impede your attacker than will a stab to the chest or gut. Yes, stabbing may stop your attacker eventually, but you want to stop the attack instantly. To do that, cut large muscles. We'll go further in the next class" Avana said. This was clearly a lot to take in.

" We'll move on to throwing. The act of knife throwing was first used in martial arts or hunting applications. The benefit of having a sharp weapon you can accurately throw doesn't need any explanation. Within martial arts, they are best known in Japanese martial arts, but Chinese martial arts does use throwing knives, seen often in Shaolin Kung Fu Demo when a monk throws a needle through a plate of glass." Avana continued.
" Now you will learn how to get your target, this is your target, try throwing your knife at it" Avana said again. Although she was awed, she complied and got her target.
" Wow wow miss Diamond, I'm impressed but you didn't hold the knife well, now try getting its heart" it said again after correcting her and showing her how to hold the knife.
She tried but instead of the heart, she got the arm
Avana taught her and soon she could get her aim after some difficulties but no denial she enjoyed it.
After the knife training, another robot stepped out and introduced herself as Asaiah, a robot of dodging. It first attacked her with her fist. Well she was hit. Hell, how would she know when to dodge and how to dodge.
Well, though it was light hits but damn it was painful.
After the third hit on her left arm, she was sure it would be bruised.
But later she started getting better at it.
After about eight hours, Ivander returned.
She had to train for eight hours without break, she was famished.
He lightly tapped her left arm and she whimpered.
" Weak" he snickered. She was too exhausted so she could only glare at him.
He was already unaffected  by her glare rather he walked out with her tailing behind him.
She went to her room quietly and had a bath.
As she had guessed, her left arm was bruised.
She just took an ice and placed it there.
After that, she slept off.