🔥 Worth It 🔥

His kisses were slow and gentle, yet deliberate. Lara didn’t have that much intimate experience with men prior to this night, yet she knew she is now gradually being driven to surrender by an expert lover.

He planted kisses on her skin, openmouthed and lingering, and she felt each one of them everywhere. Sumusubok siyang gumanti ng halik, sinusundan ang bawat nararating ng labi ni Kino sa kanyang katawan at ginagawa iyon dito, pero bigla na lang niyang natatagpuan ang sariling napapahinto, napapaungol dahil bigla ay may galaw o halik itong hindi niya inaasahan.

A teasing bite on the base of her neck, her shirt being pulled over her arching body, his tongue swirling around the taut tip of each breast, the top button of her jeans being loosened. With each new heated skin that his mouth found, he’d look at her, both silently asking for permission and awaiting her reaction.

“Kino…” iyon lang ang nagagawa niya, ang sambitin paulit-ulit ang pangalan nito. Mag-iiba lang ang lakas, ang tonong kasama.

“Yeahsss, Lara?” he breathed against the skin below her bellybutton, and she could feel his lips curve into a smile.

Damn him! Sasabihin sana niyang bilisan nito, pero napalitan iyon ng mahinang singhap nang tuluyan na nitong maalis ang jeans niya.

She’s now down to just her not so sexy rainbow striped panties, and looking at his beautiful half-nakedness, she suddenly remembered one truth about herself that she needed to get out of the way.

Napalunok siya, pakiramdam niya ay bubuway siya anumang sandali kahit nakasandal siya sa couch at mahigpit na nakahawak sa arm rest at sa gilid ng back rest sa itaas ng kanyang ulo. She was practically spread before him, her body feverish and aching for more. But she had to tell him.

“K-kino, sandali lang… p-please,” nanginginig na bumitaw sa armrest ang isa niyang kamay at  inihawak iyon sa kamay ni Kino, na hawak ang gilid ng natitira niyang suot habang hinahagkan ang kanyang mga hita.

He was trailing open-mouthed kisses up her inner thighs! How was it possible for those parts to have this much sensation? “Kino,”

“Lara,” iniangat nito ang ulo, may concern at pag-aalala sa mga mata. It’s almost like the way he looked at her when they first met, but there was fiery desire in them now.

So much of it.

Iniangat nito at idinerecho nang bahagya ang katawan para mas magkalapit ang kanilang mukha. Magaang na hinagkan siya nito sa labi bago siya muling tinitigan.  “I’m listening, Lara.”

Huminga siya ng malalim, kasabay halos ng paghaplos ng mga kamay niya sa magkabilang pisngi nito. “Hindi ko pa ‘to nagagawa, Kino,” kinagat niya ang labi. “I mean, this is… you're m-my first,” napalunok siya.

His eyes widened, his mouth parted in surprise. Ilang segundong parang hindi alam ni Kino ang sasabihin bago siya nito mainit na hinagkan at niyakap.

“Do you want me to stop?” he murmured against her lips. “Puwede naman nating gawin ito pag mas ready ka,” he kissed her again.

She held his face firmly. “Sabi ko, first time ‘ko, wala akong sinabing ayoko ngayon,” she arched one brow. “I’m ready.”

He nodded. “I’ll be gentle,” he traced her lower lip with the tip of his tongue. “And so worth it,” then he kissed her again, trailed a new path of fire on her skin, from her neck to her breasts, to her tummy until his hands were on the sides of her panties again and began to pull it down her legs..

She arched and writhed underneath him, as her hands lightly pulled at his hair and she could barely keep her eyes open, until she felt his lips over her sex, and she was lost.