"Larissa you asked if I found my target yet and let me tell you, she is right in front of my eyes."

Larissa chuckled. "Ohh really? Then how is she?"

The man looked up and down at Anastasia while smirking. "She is... Fine." He leaned on his seat while twirling his wine. "I mean, what did you expected her to be like? The Dalton family genes are really strong. All the ladies of that family has exquisite beauty."

Larissa: "Julian stop lusting for the new girl and start the mission. Don't forget that the girl is Lilith's new vessel."

Julian: "So what!? If I want to have my ways with her then I can... Afterall, I get all the women I want. I don't give a damn about who they belongs to."

Larissa: "Yeah. Yeah. Just make sure your newly found lust won't get us in trouble."

Julian rolled his eyes. "Yeah, whatever." He kept his phone away from him so he could not hear his sister's nonstop ranting.

Larissa: "Do whatever you want but make sure you don't get in contact with her blood. Alright? We have been running away from our deaths for thousands of years. Who knows what will happen in the future!" She started to feel like no one was listening to her on the other side. "Hello!? Julian are you listening to me or not!?"

Julian got annoyed with Larissa's voice that's why he lied about not having any signal on his phone. "Sister I can't hear you. So talk to you later. Alright? Bye."

He sighed with relief when the phone ended.

Larissa became annoyed. "This bastard!"

Julian who was very excited to meet Anastasia suddenly grabbed a black voodoo locket from his hand and smirked while chanting something.

"It's nice to meet you again Miss Anastasia Dalton Reynolds." He bitted his lips. "Sorry. It's De Rossi now. I completely forgot."

Saying that he suddenly teleported himself to the place where Anastasia was.

***

Anastasia tracked down Equinox's location and noticed that she was currently heading towards the bridge which was very far away.

Anastasia became very confused. "Why is she going there?" She stood up from the bench and was going to head out to that place but abruptly her phone started to ring.

She checked her phone's caller id and saw that the call was coming from her old phone. That means it might be Equinox. She felt her breath again.

She quickly received the call and started to blabber nonstop. "Where are you? I have been trying to find you all over the campus but you were not here..." She sighed. "Don't stay silent equ..." Before she could call her name. The person on the other side spoke up.

"Anastasia!?" Victor said while being confused. "This phone was yours?"

Anastasia became stunned when she recognized his voice. "Huh!? Umm... I mean yeah.. this is my phone."

Victor: "Ohh, so the person I saw in the museum was you? Right?" He couldn't believe it. "You looked quite different that last time. You dyed your hair."

Anastasia shook her head. "No, it was not me. It was my friend Equi..." She sighed. "Anyway, uncle victor where did you found this phone?"

Victor: "Someone dropped it in the museum. That's why I picked it... Why? What happened? Who was that girl?"

Anastasia was thinking if she should tell him or not. But Victor caught it right away. "She is missing. Right?"