41. Smoke Signal (Season 3 First Chapter)

Depuis le début

Faye was standing at the bottom of a Cliff.

Hange, Levi, Eren and Moblit were on the edge of the cliff while Mikasa and Sasha were on their horses near Faye.
.

"Ready, Faye?" Hange asked, looking at Faye. "When it's prepared, I'll use the smoke round to notify you. After that any decisions are up to you."
.

"Understood!" Faye replied.
.

"Have a clear goal in mind that you have to do experiments!" Hange said and Faye nodded.

After some moments, Hange shot a green flare.

"That's the signal." Hange said.

"Don't stay too close to the edge, squad leader!" Moblit warned.
.

Faye just nodded and bite her hand.

Blue lightning struck, turned everything in sight blue.

Then the Female titan with brown hair appeared, taking everyone by surprise.
.

Faye's Female titan's had brown hair and green eyes. Her titan jaws were exposed and her ears were pointy.
.

"Huh?" Hange said and gasped. "The female titan?"

"How is this..." Eren trailed off.
.

The female titan just stood there, looking down, not moving.

After a few moments, she turned towards Eren and Hange.
.

"Squad leader!" Moblit cried out.

"Back off now!" Hange said, backing off. "She isn't in control!"

The female titan brought her arm and punched the place where Hange and Eren were standing.
.

Mikasa quickly shot a hook to the female titan's shoulder and cut her nape, taking an unconsious Faye out.
.
.

"Is it possible that there are more than one female titans?" Hange said, looking at an unconsious Faye who was now laying on a bed, unconscious.

"May be it's the case." Armin said, standing beside Hange. "But, she doesn't know how she got her power."

"I don't remember Dad injecting her with that strange liquid though." Eren said.

"I see." Hange replied. "Is it possible that Annie's Titan shifting ability somehow transferred to Faye?"

Everyone's eyes widened.

"It would explain why Annie haven't woken up from her coma yet." Hange said and walked out of the room and stood at the doorway. " She might christalize her skin too but, the female titan's christalised skin breaks easily. So, we have to keep doing experiments on Eren."
.
.

Blue lightning struck and the attacking Titan appeared with a roar. But, it wasn't normal. It was roughly 10 metres tall and it's body lacked muscles.

After a roat, the attacking Titan fell to the ground while Eren's lower body was hanging out of it's nape.
.

"Ereh!" Mikasa called out.
.

What's wrong, Eren? Get up!" Hange said angrily. "All of humanity is counting on you! Get up! Damn it!"

"Hey four-eyes!" Levi said, standing beside her. "Something is off about that body. It's not even 10 meters tall, and the lower half is just bones. And Eren's ass is hanging out."

"I can see that!" Hange replied and raising her blade. "Eren! Can you still move? Give us some kind of signal!"
.

"Ereh!" Mikasa called out, dismounting from her horse and ran towards Eren.
.