She laid on her back and held up the gown. It had a layer of laces and beneath it was a sparse fabric, along with the sleeves. The sleeves were only up to the elbow. Eunkyung slid her hand into the gown and hummed. "It's nice."

Knock knock

She jolted up at the sudden knocks. Panicked, the girl quickly hang the gown and hid it in the closet. She fixed her appearance before opening the door. A maid bowed, "Good morning, Your highness. the breakfast is ready."

"I'll be down in a few minutes." she smiled and closed the door. Another small packaging on the bed caught her attention. A necklace that Seungmin gave along with the gown. The corner of her lips curled up.

She wore the necklace and looked at herself in the mirror. The arrow pendant shone from the sun outside. This instantly brighten up her day.

The princess skipped her way to the dining hall. The breakfast was calm, despite her brother was in a conflict with the king. Eunkyung however didn't miss the mischievous glances she received from her siblings but she just remained silent.

Eunji suddenly cleared her throat, "So, Eunhee, when are you going to shoot your shot?"

Said girl almost choked. She looked at the smiling Eunji while Eunsoo just shook her head. "What?"

"We saw you and Minho last night sipping some tea."

Eunkyung paused from eating further. The fork froze mid-air as she felt eyes on her. She glanced up and met Yoongi's knowing look.

The mother had an amused reaction, "You were with Minho? Have you told him anything?"

"Mother, I did not meet him," Eunhee protested, suddenly flustered at the false accusation. "I was inside all the time with her," she pointed her fork towards Eunji. "And Eunsoo eonnie," it moved to the oldest princess. "And Yoongi oppa." she pointed to her brother. "We were watching a late night show."

Yoongi stifled a laugh while the king warned Eunhee, "Do not point with your fork, my dear."

She put down the fork and turned to her mother, "I did not meet anyone last night. If someone did, it wasn't me."

Eunkyung remained silent, pretending she was not interested in anything about Eunhee when deep inside, she was cursing herself non-stop. It did not take a genius to know that her siblings saw her with Seungmin last night. Sipping tea? That was definitely them.

"Then who?" Eunji inquired, eyeballs teasingly moved to her youngest sister. In seconds, everyone's attention was on Eunkyung.

The girl froze. She slowly munched her food while throwing profanities through her gaze towards Eunji. She timidly met her father's eyes and grinned awkwardly, "Last night was Seungmin's birthday." she nodded to make them believe her. "He came because I couldn't leave the house. That's all."

She continued eating, but her family still looked at her silently.

Eunji scoffed, "Even our youngest sister already has a lover."

Oh god, she wanted to bury herself six feet under.

"What was that?!"

Eunji laughed loudly while Eunsoo patted her head as they walked along the corridor at the second floor. Eunkyung's face flushed deep red.

"There's no reason to expose me like that!" she whined. "So you guys WERE watching!"

The embarrassment she felt buried her alive. They needed to gather in the meeting room but Eunkyung had a strong urge to jump from the second floor. As long as she's not breathing, she would be fine for the rest of the day. Her sister joked nothing further as they were approaching the meeting room but they burst out laughing when seeing the youngest's darken expression.