"Y'know, you are the first girl I've been with that has curly hair" he smiled.

"Yeah and I better be your last, Draco Malfoy"

"bien sûr" he whispered, placing a kiss on my nose.

I smiled "Merci—wait" my eyes widened and I sat up slightly "Did you just speak French?"

He shrugged "Maybe"

"Aw, you've been learning?" I jutted my bottom lip at him playfully.

"Shut up" he rolled his eyes and pushed me back down "I've always wanted to learn. It's a beautiful language and I've just never had the time but I've got the best assistant"

"Now you're just being a suck up" I laughed and kissed his cheek "So, are we gonna sit and talk or..."

"Or what?" He rose an eyebrow, a smirk trickling his lips "What are we gonna do?"

"Don't be rude" I scoffed "Im not saying it"

Draco smirked, digging his arm under my back before flipping us so I now straddled his hips and his head hit the pillows. I placed my hands on his chest to stead myself from the fast and sudden movement.

"You look so pretty on top" He whispered and smoothed his hands over my hips.

"What—I don't—I can't be on top" I looked frantic at him "Draco, I've never done this before. I don't know how to—"

"I'll help you" he interrupted "Just follow my movements"

I gave him an uneasy nod. I had no clue what I was doing.

I leant down to kiss him and Immediately he kissed back and that gave me the confidence to turn over and adjust on his lap.

His hands grasped my hips as mine cupped his cheeks. His tongue ran across my bottom lip, asking permission to enter that I happily obliged to and opened my mouth.

His teeth bit down on my lip and I moaned into his mouth that he instantly swallowed.

They way he kissed was so rough, full of passion, desire that I'd never experienced before him and I could feel him hardening against me. Still kissing him, I raised my hips slightly and started to grind, feeling my own desire spiral with each movement I made and each time his hands tightened on my hips.

"There's my confident girl" he mumbled against my lips as he pushed my hips faster "Looks like you don't need my help, huh?"

I moaned as I felt my clit roll against his tent in his pants. His lips tasted like cigarette and mint, something I'd never found to be so addicting before right now and with each second that past, I craved even more.

I whined as his lips moved across my cheek and down my jaw to my neck where he started to suck, definitely leaving marks that I would have to deal with tomorrow but right now, I couldn't care and all I wanted was too feel him anywhere and everywhere.

His hands roamed up my body and inside my cardigan before pushing it off and to the floor at his feet. I was only wearing my pyjama top with no bra since I always found them to be so uncomfortable and I was at home, minding my own business until he came along.

His lips trailed down my neck and across my collarbone, leaving small bites and marks as he traveled until he stopped at the beginning of my top. I looked down at him and he looked up at me through his lashes.

I nodded and he didn't waste a second before pushing his head back down and leaving kisses across my top. Having his teeth gently graze against my covered nipples drove me insane as I pushed my hips forward for more friction between us.