Penetrative Permission

*Viewer discretion is advised*

Honey Ilona

If you asked me how I found myself wrapped in  the sheets under Draco Malfoy at 8:30
In the morning?... I honestly couldn't tell, even if my life depended on it.

It all happened so fast that I didn't even get to process the words leaving my mouth. Everything he asked seemed to be answered with a 'yes'. He had a way of being convincing, making me feel like I wanted everything he could give me and I wasn't even sure if I was mad about that.

Every shred of self respect and feminism I claimed to have, left with every touch he provided against my body. Every gasp and voice that left my mouth, he swallowed with a single kiss. Part of me felt like this wasn't real, that I was having some inane dream and I would wake up at any moment.

But every pinch was like a snip of reality.

"Shut your mouth" he said against my neck, breathing over the purple bruisers he had left "I don't want to hear a sound from your pretty lips"

I found myself nodding frantically, chewing on my lower lip and silently begging him to help
Rid of the aching feeling between my thighs. I tossed my head back into the pillow of my bed, closing my eyes to better focus on the feeling of his touch.

"Do you know how much of a turn on it is to know that no one has ever touched you like me? Fuck, it drives me crazy" he groaned,
Slowly dragging his lips down my body and over my thighs, running his cold hands under my night gown.

I shook my head slightly. I wasn't even sure what he had said, I was too preoccupied with the way his touch felt. It was all so new to me, he was touching me like no man had ever before and I still had no idea how to act, what to say or do.

3rd Person POV

The foreign yearn she felt made her mind twist, she wasn't sure what she wanted because evertime she had the slightest clue—his lips would dance against her flesh and that's all she could focus on.

she bit her lip as she felt his tongue press against the sensitive skin under her ear lobe, a muffled moan escaping between the gaps of her front teeth—despite her efforts to stay quiet. Her and Draco both knew the risk of doing this and the thought of getting caught, oddly, made Honey feel a type of excitement that she'd never felt before.

"Don't" Draco breathed against her skin, the feeling hot and making Honey clench around nothing. Her face twisted in confusion from his words but as she parted her lips to speak, he kissed that spot again and she moaned "That's it" he smiled "I wanna hear you"

"D-Draco" She stuttered.

"Such a good girl" Draco cut off her whines with another kiss. The effect that he was having on her was making his own desire spike, trying his best to subtly press himself against the sheets to relieve some tension.

Honey bucked her hips upwards, closing her eyes as she felt his own yearning poke into her exposed thigh. Draco smirked, the way she looked right now—squirming underneath his heat and the expression of desperation she held so unknowingly, was better then he had imagined.

Honey didn't undertand what she was feeling, what her body was asking for. Sex education was never a topic that was dicussed amoungst her family that often, well, not to her anyway. It was something that was forbidden to even think about until marriage in her mothers eyes. The only information she held on it was obtained from her grandmother when she was twelve.

Her grandmother believed that as soon as a women bled, she deserved to know the responsabilities she now held, what her body was now capable of and how to be safe. Honey didn't really see the mean to ponder on it as she always thought she would spend the duration of her years alone.