Chapter 32: Evil Hyena?

Start from the beginning

AUTHOR'S POV

Where Sanvi was juggling with her own thoughts, Lucas slept soundlessly without giving a damm about anything else.

On the other hand, Michael couldn't sleep a wink. He didn't know how to do the task assigned to him. He as a lawyer had a fair share of experience in searching for evidences. Nonetheless, this was different, very different.

Michael was in a dilemma, he couldn't discuss this issue with Sanvi and Lucas, neither can he keep this from them. It wasn't fair to either of them.

According to Michael, atleast Sanvi has full rights to know about this. Yet, he couldn't disclose this important information to his new bestfriend.

Michael felt extremely guilty for not revealing the most crucial information to the one, who deserved to know this more than anyone else. These thoughts occupied his mind and henceforth destroyed all the sleepiness he felt.

Sighing in dejection, Michael got up from his bed and made his way towards the washroom, to freshen up himself.

.
.
.
.

Sanvi clasped her hands together and made a noise of delight, after she prepared a nice french breakfast, which included French scrambled eggs; French breakfast puffs; French toast with powered sugar and blueberries on top, lastly Cafe Au Lait (coffee)

Sanvi with the help of Aunt Sara and some other maids set the dinning table. First one to greet her was King, who excitedly jumped on his Mom, while wagging his tail in sheer happiness. Sanvi laughed happily, patted King's head affectionately and kissed his forehead.

Then the Mother and Son duo sat patiently waiting for others to come downstairs.

"King, why are you wearing your outing clothes? Are going somewhere hmm?" Sanvi questioned curiously, when she finally took in her son's appearance. King barked in response making Sanvi face palm at her own question.

King will not go anywhere on his own. Sanvi thought to herself and caressed King's head, he leaned more into her hand and made small noises. Sanvi giggled at how alike King's behaviour was to Lucas's.

Like Father Like son
Sanvi concluded to herself, just as she was about to call Lucas, Michael and Mason, they all descended down the stairs one by one making Sanvi frown at the formally dressed males.

"Why on earth are you all dressed like this?" Sanvi queried curiously, her eyebrows knitted together in confusion. All three of the addressed males started checking out themselves.

"What is wrong with my clothes?"

"I told you Lucy! This Burgundy colour doesn't suit me. Even Annabella is agreeing to it."

"Shut up Eli, Sanvi I don't see anything wrong with my suit though!"

The three of them simultaneously stated. Sanvi rolled her eyes at this,even King shook his head at his Dad and Uncle's usual banter.

"No, nothing is wrong with your clothes, I am asking why are you all dressed like you are going out?" Sanvi yet again questioned for which she received a droll stare from Mason, a confused look from Lucas and a bemused look by Michael.

"That's because we are going out Annabella!!" Michael nonchalantly replied with a shrug, this answer led to Sanvi narrowing her eyes at all three of them.

"So in short, you all are ditching me? Great!! I can't believe this, Lucas you pestered me to take a day off, only for me to stay alone. You are even taking King with you ! Also Mason where on earth are you going? You are supposed to take re-"