Chapter 21:- Nathaniel has a secret room?

LUCAS'S POV

True to Sanvi's words, after 20 minutes as we moved closer to the gates, I saw a beautiful villa , the guards opened the gates and Sanvi smiled at them as she stopped the car, and we exited out of the car.

Wow!! The villa was gorgeous, but why would they need such a huge villa for two peoples?

Right, There are total fifty people's in our Penthouse. my conscience sarcastically commented, and I mentally rolled my eyes, I just stated the fact that's it.

I wonder who is the 5th richest man in the world, it definitely can't be you my conscience mocked me once again. What ? just because I am a Billionaire it doesn't mean that I can't react like this, contrary to people's belief I get spooked when I see how much I have spent .

Of course, that is the only reason why you are a billionaire, you get spooked when you spend 100 pounds on Michael, but you didn't even blink a little when you brought a whole Island for our son King. my conscience commented ironically, jeez!!

King is my son, so I look after him, but that Eli is a grown a** man, and he maybe a little less rich than me, It definitely doesn't mean that he is poor or something. That man is a single child for god sake, all the assets of his parents including his grandparents are going to be his. I just scowled at my conscience words and I --

"Lucas?" Sanvi called out my name loudly, that's when I noticed that she was already near the front door, and I was still standing in the garden, like a frozen statue, and arguing with my conscience in my mind.
Am I really doing fine?
Don't answer that.

"Lucas are you going to come in?" Sanvi asked me and from her tone, I could tell that she was amused. I was embarrassed , what the heck Lucas?

I nodded my head and hurriedly walked towards her as she opened the door, just as I entered the villa, the first thing I came face to face with was a big portrait of Sanvi and Nathaniel, in which Nathaniel was back hugging Sanvi and his chin was placed on her shoulder.

Ok, I did feel and still feel bad for what happened with Nathaniel and he is a great person for sacrificing his life, but I don't like this. I myself am not sure why? but I don't like this.

You don't like this because Sanvi is your wife you fool. my conscience said with a I- am- so- done- with- you tone. I just mentally rolled my eyes .

"This Portrait was actually my idea, as Nate wanted to only hang my Portrait, well he wanted to see me first just as he entered our house, but I thought it will look weird if there was only mine, so we came up with this one, both of us together, Sorry if it makes you uncomfortable." Sanvi informed me, I just shook my head and gave her a small smile.

"It's okay, as this is yours and Nathaniel's house. Also the portrait is beautiful." I assured Sanvi, whose eyes widened a little at my smile and compliment.

Why is she reacting like this?

Maybe because you never complimented anything at all in front of her my conscience commented nonchalantly. I just shook my head and trailed behind Sanvi.

The villa's interior was so elegant, so beautiful, this villa was classy and modern yet somehow it felt homey and cozy. This villa had some type of different warmth, than in my penthouse or even in Eli's villa. There was some type of serenity in here. I was mesmerized by the beauty of this house. They definitely must have took their sweet time to choose every single decor in here.

"What would you like to have for dinner Lucas?" Sanvi asked me and I just stared at her blankly, What?

You ass**** say something,she is asking for your dinner. My conscience chided at me and I blurted out some nonsense thing.