Chapter 23:- Nathaniel is a ghost?

A/n:- Hi everyone!! Thank you so much for 2k reads. I thank all my active readers as well as my silent readers.
Thank you so much for reading my book.
Please continue to support my book, and please do vote and comment Guys, it motivates me a lot.
Thank you once again.

.
.
.
.

SANVI'S POV

I was happily flipping the Pancake while humming a tune. I was feeling really ecstatic today, and also I was in the mood for some homemade breakfast.

I was feeling so light and so peaceful from the moment I woke up, somewhat a different feeling after so many days or years of being restless.

Maybe because it's the first time I talked about Nate so openly after his death.
I didn't even have a nightmare about that day even after reckoning so much about everything and anything.

I shook my head to clear out those thoughts and started cooking peacefully.

.
.
.
.
.

After the last Pancake was done, I decided to call Lucas once again.

Actually I did call him five minutes ago, but Mr Lucas Knight is nowhere in sight till now.

"Lucas!! Luc-"

"I am here!!"

I shrieked loudly and placed my hands on my chest to calm my racing heart.
I was breathing hard. I hastily whirled around.

"Jesus Christ Lucas!! Don't sneak up on me like that." I scolded Lucas.
He ignored my words and shot me a small smile.

I just returned his smile with a are-you-crazy-look?

Why the heck was he smiling?
I wasn't kidding, I was literally on the very of an attack for god's sake.

"Sorry" Lucas apologized, and I stared at him as if he just revealed that he was a warlock.

Lucas, as in Lucas Xavier Knight apologized...
Oh my God!!
My, my did the pig started flying?
Lucas said sorry, like s-o-r-r-y..

Lucas rolled his eyes at my shocked self and peeked over my shoulder and inhaled the aroma of the freshly fried Pancakes and hummed in approval. I was just gapping at him.

What the heck happened to him overnight?
Did he bang his head while showering?
Why the freaking hell is he behaving like a complete new person?

Don't tell me he is behaving like this because of mine and Nate's story..
But why would he do that anyway?

"Sanvi are you going to just burn holes on my back or are we going to eat that delicious Pancakes you made?" Lucas called out from the dinning table, even without glancing at me.

Does he have eyes on his side or what?

Sanvi he can feel your intense stare on him. You are a Psychiatrist Sanvi!!I hope you didn't forget it. My conscience commented as a matter of fact and I could literally feel my conscience giving me a droll stare if that was possible.

Just because I behaved a little differently that definitely doesn't mean that I forgot about being a psychiatrist.
I simply shook my head in disbelief at my own self.

"By the way Lucas, how do you know that the pancakes are delicious without even trying it?" I questioned Lucas while raising a brow at him.

He just shot me a look that said, are-you-serious-right-now?

"Sanvi that smells mouthwatering, so anyone can guess that it will be delicious." Lucas nonchalantly uttered. Just tell me that you are completely aware about my cooking skills.