Chapter 18:- What happened to Lucas?

(A/n:- Hi everyone!! I am aware that I updated the chapter a little late,but I think you all understand why I did that as I mentioned it in the Author note,and here I am with a double update*yay* and also thank you all for 1k reads... I am also thankful for my silent readers , so thank you so much,please keep supporting me. That's it for now,you can all proceed to read.)

LUCAS'S POV

I was sitting in my study while completing some of my works..
.
.
.
I completed my pending works, along with a little extra works..
I sighed in exhaustion.
Shit!! I have nothing else to do...
So I got up from my chair and exited out of my study and went to my room.

I freshened up myself and lied on my bed while scrolling some nonsense on my phone.

After few minutes,I had enough of this paparazzi spreading their oh-so-great- imagination and ridiculous rumours about mine and Luke's birthday and how am I going to celebrate my birthday this time as I am married and all.
I can't believe their out of the world imagination.
I rolled my eyes at that.
Just like all these years ...
With Luke and Eli...
And about married and all ,my wife Sanvi she is out of country...
Yeah.... Great...

Aww, Lucas are you by any chance feeling disappointed because Sanvi will be out on our first birthday after marriage? My conscience mocked me in a sugary sweet voice.
I must be really crazy for listening and talking to someone in my mind...
I just sighed heavily and tried to sleep.
.
.
.
.
After a lot of tossing and turning I was finally feeling sleepy and just then I heard a commotion...
Or more like a door opening sound... Wait what... I woke up abruptly and screamed when I saw someone hovering above me.
Ahhhhhh!!

"Goddammit Lucas stop screaming like a banshee I am one second away from turning deaf." I glared murderously at my twin, who was now rubbing his ears as if it hurt like hell.
I rolled my eyes and scoffed at him.
Dramatic fellow.

"Luke what the f**k are you doing here at this unholy hour? And why did you sneak in my room and why were you hovering above me at the first place?" I inquired Luke seriously wanting to know about his unusual visit..
He just huffed and sat beside me while glaring accusingly at me,as if I did something horrible.

"It's our birthday a*****e !!" My eyes widened at his statement and I quickly shut my mouth and frowned, he just sighed and hugged me tightly,I hugged him back.

"Happy Birthday Big bro, this is the only day I address you like this got it." I chuckled softly at Luke's words and nodded my head which was still buried in his neck, I felt him smiling against me.

"Happy Birthday to you too little bro, and I will always call you this don't worry." I said and ruffled his hair playfully,I received a smack on my arm along with a light punch.

"Don't you dare Lucas,i am leaving you today because it's our birthday, tomorrow not really." He warned while gritting his teeth...
He looked adorable.. ofcourse I knew he was anything but adorable,but he was my little brother, he would always be that cute little 5 year old Lukey for me, who would always argue on behalf of myself, because I wouldn't say anything, even if he was the same age as me. Always supporting me and trusting me without a second thought.

"I love you Luke, thank you for always being with me brother." I confessed to Luke emotionally.

He just pounced on me hugging me tightly,

"I love you Lucas, and I am so sorry that I don't spend enough time with you now brother." He confessed and I shook my head at that.
He didn't needed to apologise to me.