𝑥𝑖.𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒'𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑤𝑜𝑙𝑓

Naya and Clara stood in Naya's room, Clara was walking around inspecting her room while Naya stood by the door just watching her

Naya and Clara stood in Naya's room, Clara was walking around inspecting her room while Naya stood by the door just watching her. Clara picked up a photo frame of Naya and Stiles before putting it down.

"What are you doing here, Clara?" Naya asked.

"I can't see my friend?" Clara retorted.

"No." Naya flatly told her.

"You're boring." Clara mused. "I don't want to deal with my family, they put too much pressure on me and I hate it. So, I thought I could stay with you since you don't judge and you know what it's like."

"Now that's more believable." Naya nodded. "Let me tell you what's been happening here in Beacon Hills while we get ready for school."

"Oh, I don't school." Clara scoffed.

'Well now you do." Naya retorted before throwing an empty school bag at her which made Clara recoil at the thought of high school.

' ੈ˚ ★

Naya arrived at school with Clara whom she introduced to Allison and Lydia, Lydia and Clara got along really well let's just say they are a lot alike. Allison was making conversation with Lydia trying to get her to remember what happened when she was missing.

"You really don't remember anything?" Allison questioned.

"They called it a "fugue state," which is basically a way of saying, "We have no idea why you can't remember running through the woods naked for two days."" Lydia explained. " But, personally, I don't care. I lost nine pounds."

"Are you ready for this?" Allison asked.

"Oh my god, stop pestering the poor girl." Clara groaned. Allison shot her a glare while Naya harshly poked her in her side making Clara wince.

"Please. It's not like my aunt's a serial killer." Lydia scoffed as she strutted into the school with Clara, Allison froze and looked down making Naya put her hand on her shoulder for comfort. They walked up to Lydia and Clara who stopped at the entrance cause everyone was staring at Lydia.

"Maybe it's the nine pounds." Clara whispered to Lydia who snapped out of her frozen state, she strutted confidently into the school. The girls shared a smile before following after Lydia. Naya's phone buzzed making her take it out and seeing she got a text from Stiles saying go to the field which made her change course.

"What's up?" Naya said as she met up with Scott and Stiles, they walked over to the bleachers and sat down as Scott and Stiles got ready for lacrosse practice.

"There's another werewolf." Scott told her.

"Okay..." Naya trailed off, confused why that's a big deal.

"Why are you not concerned?" Stiles asked.

"I just don't see the big deal." Naya shrugged.

"Because he's a newly turned werewolf who has no control and could kill someone!" Stiles exclaimed flailing his arms in exaggeration.