𝑖𝑥.𝑓𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑜𝑟 𝑓𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

When Peter stood up and turned around, Naya thought this was the perfect moment to attack him but she was wrong

When Peter stood up and turned around, Naya thought this was the perfect moment to attack him but she was wrong. Before she could attack Peter whirled around and scratched her stomach making her fall to the ground, Stiles kneel down and hold her. "Let's go." Peter addressed Stiles. 

"No, I'm not just letting you leave her here." Stiles argued.  

" You don't have a choice, Stiles. You're coming with me." Peter retorted.

"Just kill me. Look, I don't care anymore." Stiles said with a sigh. 

"Stiles-" Naya croaked, shaking her head. 

"Call your friend. Tell Jackson where she is. Plus Naya will keep her company. That's all you get." Peter  replied. 

' ੈ˚ ★

After Peter took Stiles leaving Naya behind with an unconscious Lydia, Naya grunted as crawled over to Lydia. "I'm sorry this happened to you, you didn't deserve this. I'm sorry being my friend got you hurt...Peter will die for this." Naya whispered to Lydia before kissing her forehead. Naya stood up with a struggle before stumbling into this forest, when she was far enough, she fell to the ground and lowered her head; feeling lost and regret. A thunderous roar made her head snap up as her eyes glowed amber, she mustered enough strength and shifted into her wolf form before tracking Scott down.

Scott turned around to see a pair of glowing amber eyes stare at him through the bushes of the forest. He took a step forward and called out, "Naya?" the wolf stepped out the woods and revealed itself to be Naya, he turned around when she started to shift back into her human form. 

"Scott...I'm going need your jacket." Naya told him. Scott said nothing as he removed his jacket and tossed it behind him. Naya slipped it on and zipped it up to cover herself up. "You're good." 

"Naya, what happened?" Scott asked her, when he smelled blood on her. Naya's wound was able to heal quicker when she was in her wolf form but it still hurt her. 

"I'll tell you when we find Derek." Naya said as she heard Derek roar when she was tracking Scott. The two teens ran towards Derek's destination. 

' ੈ˚ ★

When Scott and Naya found that Derek was under the Hale house, they had snuck into the underground room when the guard walked out to get a different tool to torture Derek with. 

"Scott? Naya?" Derek called out to them. They said nothing to him when Naya walked up to him and undid one arm before she could release his other they heard the guard was coming. "Hide." He muttered, gesturing to a corner of the room they could hide which is what they did. 

 "Ready to have some more fun? To be honest, my knuckles are kind of hurting... So, I brought some help. But, I need to warn ya-- I used to play in college." A hunter said as he stepped up to Derek with a baseball bat. Derek said nothing til he quickly took the bat and smashed into the hunter's face knocking him out.