𝑖𝑖𝑖.𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡

Episode: Heart Monitor

𝐍𝐀𝐘𝐀'𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐈𝐙𝐙𝐀 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑; the pie had bell peppers and onions on it. She sat next to Stiles as his dad sat across from them. Naya took two slices off the tray and put it onto her plate.

"Mr. Stilinski, thank you for this deliciousness of a meal but it really wasn't a big deal." Naya said after she swallowed the bite she took.

Mr. Stilinski shook his head, "It is a big deal." Naya went to disagree yet again but was stopped.

"He's right. It may not be a big deal to you but it's a huge deal to us." Stiles piped up, taking a sip of his sprite. Naya glanced between the father and son before dropping the subject. The rest of the evening the Stilinski's got to know Naya as she got to know them too. After they were done with their meal, they drove Naya home and Stiles had walked Naya to her front door before leaving. When she entered her house, she walked upstairs and straight into her room. Upon hearing moans and groans from Allison's room Naya put on her headphones and blasted Beyoncé to shut them out.

' ੈ˚ ★

Naya was walking the halls of school when she saw Scott glance at her and frantically shake his head before walking away. Naya frowned and caught up to him making him freeze.

"What's your problem?" Naya asked him, not letting of his arm until she got an answer. Scott sighed knowing the last time this happened he got a knife to his throat.

He turned his head towards her, "I'm not supposed to be talking to you or anybody that's a distraction." He tells her making her let go of him and give him a confused look. "Derek's helping me with control." He added.

"Hilarious...you taking advice from Derek when neither of you are alike at all." Naya remarked, rolling her eyes.

"He's helping me and that's all that matters." Scott said, walking besides her as they made their way to their first class.

"I'm just saying his methods won't work for you 'cause hello! You two are completely different—he's got no filter, a complete ass, and all he wears is black unlike you. You like sugar-coating things, are definitely nicer, and you have a colorful wardrobe." Naya rambled, explaining the differences between him and Derek. Scott had a small smile amused by her explanation.

"I don't think clothes matter in this situation." Scott opposed.

Naya shook her head, "You're so wrong—it does. Clothes show personality rather you know it or not." She told him in an obvious manner. They made it to class to see Stiles was already there in his seat, he looked up giving Naya a smile before it dropped when his eyes flickered to Scott. Stiles looked at his desk avoiding Scott's stare. Naya flashes Scott a look that says sorry than she went to her seat.