𝑣𝑖𝑖𝑖.𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑙 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟

Deaton was explaining to Scott and Naya how he knows of the supernatural when the bell to the door rang making the veterinarian step out to the front desk to see who it was

Deaton was explaining to Scott and Naya how he knows of the supernatural when the bell to the door rang making the veterinarian step out to the front desk to see who it was. The two teens heard Peter talking to Deaton causing them to tense up. After Deaton made it clear to him that the place was close Peter left but not before saying, "There are others who can help me get what I want, Scott and Naya... More innocent, and far more vulnerable."

"Allison..." Scott whispered while Naya was thinking about Stiles.

' ੈ˚ ★

"Call it again," Scott demanded. He and Naya had gone to his place where Stiles was waiting for them.

"It's not here," Stiles stated. "Okay, so you lost your phone. Why don't you just get a new one?" 

"I can't afford a new one, and I can't do this alone. We have to find Derek." Scott explained. 

"Ouch." Naya muttered.

"Well, A) you're not alone, you have me and Naya; and B) didn't you say Derek walked into gunfire? He sounds pretty dead."  Stiles told him. 

"Chris plans to use him to get to the Alpha. They're not gonna kill him." Naya revealed. Scott gave her an unsure look.

"All right, so then, just let them do what they're planning, you know? They use Derek to find Peter, problem solved." 

"Not if Peter's going after Allison to find Derek! I can't protect her on my own, which means we either find Derek first--Just-just help me!" Scott snapped. 

"Over my dead body, will Peter lay a finger on Allison." Naya assured him. 

"You know, you probably lost it when you three were fighting. You remember that? When he was trying to kill you? After  you interrupted him trying to kill Jackson? Are you starting to see a pattern of violent behavior, here?" Stiles mentioned. 

"He wasn't going to kill anyone. And I'm not letting him die." Scott replied. 

"Could you at least think about letting him die? For me?" Stiles exaggerated. 

"No." Naya shook her head at him. Noticing Scott's silence made them look at him to see he was looking down. Naya tapped into her hearing to hear Melissa crying which made her frown. 

"My mom just got home from work."

"Is she okay? What's she doing?"

"Crying." 

"Scott, you can't protect everyone." Stiles added.

"I have to." Scott mumbled. 

Naya stood up and put her hand on his shoulder. "You won't be doing it alone." She reassured him. Scott gave her grateful nod. 

' ੈ˚ ★

The trio were in school by Jackson's locker as Scott tried to get him to take Allison to the formal.