𝑣𝑖.𝑑𝑎𝑚𝑛 𝑛𝑒𝑐𝑘𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒

Episode: Wolf's Bane

"𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑?" Naya asked.

"Much faster." Scott replied. Naya stomped on the gas pedal making Scott and Stiles slam into their seats.

Stiles reached up and looked at her, "Naya, I don't think you're grasping the concept of a car chase, here."

"If she goes faster, she'll kill us!" Scott argued.

"Well, if she doesn't go faster, they're gonna kill us!" Stiles countered. Naya pressed the gas pedal even harder causing Stiles to slam into the back seat as Scott gripped onto his seat for dear life. Stiles sat up and looked to see Kate and Chris weren't following them anymore. "They're gone."

Naya released the hold she had on the gas pedal; she was at a reasonable pace but not at a normal speed at the same time. She slammed on the breaks as Derek came into view making Stiles open the passenger door for him.

"Get in." Stiles uttered. Derek rushed into his car, closing the door. Naya made her way out of the iron works.

"What part of "laying low" don't you understand?" Naya questioned, arching her brow in annoyance.

Derek slammed his fist into the dashboard in a fit of rage, "Damn it, I had him!"

"Who? The alpha?" Stiles asked.

"Yes!" Derek exclaimed. "He was right in front of me, and the friggin' police showed up."

"Whoa! They're just doing their jobs—"

"Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state." Derek quipped as he interrupted Stiles, side-eyeing Scott.

"Can we seriously get past that?" Scott rhetorically asked. "I made a dumbass mistake. I get it."

"All right." Stiles sighed. "How did you find him?" Derek looked straight ahead as he didn't answer him.

"Can you try to trust us for at least half a second?" Scott scoffed.

"Yeah, all of us!" Stiles exclaimed. Derek sent him a look making Stiles slowly inch away from him. "...Or, just them. I'll be back here."

"Derek, come on, spill." Naya added.

"Look, the last time I talked to my sister, she was close to figuring something out." Derek informed them. "She found two things. The first was a guy named Harris."

"Our chemistry teacher?" Stiles asked, quickly sitting back up.

"Why him?" Naya inquired.

"I don't know yet."  Derek said with a grimace.

"What's the second?" Naya ushered.

"Some kind of symbol." Derek reached into his pocket and pulled out a piece of paper with a drawing of a certain familiar sigil that Naya and Scott recognized making them exchange looks before Naya swiftly looked forward. "What? You know what this is?" He asked them.