Chapter 11

Amelia pov

After we got done playing the game me and Lucia went into the bathroom to clean up. I grab a washcloth hanging on the wall and start to wipe off the kiss marks on Lucia face I couldn't help but notice the way she was staring in my eyes.

After I'm done cleaning up her face I give her a small kiss on her head. "I can't believe ur mine." I whispered to her. "You can't believe it? I can't believe it." Lucia says while laughing as we walk out of the bathroom.

We make our way to the shot table and start taking shots. Lucia only took about two shots but fuck it I don't care it's prom night so I started taking shot after shot until I started feeling something.

The whole room started to vibrate and wiggle. Me and Lucia starred dancing to the music that was so loud I'm surprised the cops didn't get called because I think the whole neighborhood could hear it. After awhile of dancing We got tired so we decided to go sit down somewhere.

Me and Lucia were sat down on the couch she had her arm around me and I was laying on her. We sat there for awhile until I seen this girl out of the corner of my eye holding a drink in her hand she had short light brown hair with a white ripped crop top and some leather jeans with some converse on and she was eyeing me and Lucia but Lucia didn't seem to notice her.

I make a confused look and her and she started to walk in our direction. She walked up to us and tapped on Lucia's shoulder, Lucia looked up and unexpectedly Lucia jumped up from her seat and gave her a side hug. "Oh my god Quinn it's been forever since I last seen you!" I kinda gave Lucia a confused look.

"Oh this is my girlfriend Amelia!" Lucia said to the girl. "Amelia this is my ex girlfriend quinn!" Lucia said to me. "Ex girlfriend?" I thought to myself while looking her up and down. Quinn put out her hand for a handshake but I just got up and walked right past her. I don't know if it was because i was drunk or something but I was super jealous for some reason.

After while I lost Lucia somewhere in the crowd of people and it was just me and my drunk self all alone at a party. I was sitting on the floor in the kitchen by the counters holding some alcohol in my hand while slipping it already very drunk and then out of no where Quinn walks up to me. "Hey have you seen Lucia?" Quinn said to me. "

How would I know you should know out of everyone ur like obsessed with her." I said in my drunken state. Quinn dragged me off the floor and into the bathroom where nobody could hear us. "Look you need to stay the fuck away from Amelia were finally on good terms and I am not having you mess this up." She said while pushing me a little bit but because I was so drunk i lost my balance and hit my head on the corner of the sink and got a bloody nose. "Oh shit that's gonna hurt like hell here." Quinn said while pulling out a pill. "Here take this it's a pain reliever." I took it kinda spectacle because she was just being rude as hell to me.

But I went to the kitchen and then got a cup of water and took the pill. I need to find Lucia because the party was ending. I was walking around trying to find her and then all of a sudden my vision went in and out and it felt like a was gonna pass out.

This wasn't a drunk feeling it was definitely something else. I stubbed out of the front door to see Quinn sitting on the curb probably waiting for somebody to pick her up. " I walked up to her and slapped on her face and left a huge hand mark. "What the fuck were those pills you gave me bitch!" I said while my face was Turing red because of how mad I was. "Aww someone can't take the drugs I put in the pills." Quinn said while getting up and whipping off her her clothes. "Just wait until I tell Lucia what you did to me she won't ever wanna talk to you again." Quinn said while punching herself in the face to make her nose bleed.

"STOP BEATING URSELF UP TO MAKE ME LOOK BAD!" I screamed at her. "She's never gonna believe you." I said while pushing her to the ground. When I pushed her to the ground I watched Lucia walk out of the house. "Amelia what the fuck are you doing!" Lucia said while picking up Quinn off the floor. "She-she was so jealous of me talking to that she came up to me and just started beating me up for no reason!" Quinn said while fake crying.

She should be an actor because she was really good at pretending to act like she was all sad tbh. "No no no I swear that's not was happe-" I tried to say before getting cut off. "Ur fucking insane Amelia I'm taking Quinn to the hospital." Lucia said with a straight face before she walked off to her car holding Quinn around her shoulder.

She left me there on the curb all alone. High on whatever drugs Quinn gave me. I was feeling insane I didn't even know what to do. I started to walk back to the door I could barley see straight or walk straight if I'm being honest I had no idea how to get there.

it was a little over midnight now and I still feeling like I'm about to overdose. After awhile I felt my eyes slowing closing and me starting to pass out. Next thing I know I'm laying on the ground passing out.

Almost 1000 reads omg I remember when every chapter would get like 3 reads ilysm guys