Chapter 5

Lucia pov

(A little bit of a smut warning)
I wake up with the sun shining in my face I looked down to see Amelia still sleeping our legs were all tangled together. I slowly get up trying not to wake her up.

I get up successfully and get in the shower with a pounding headache from how much I drank yesterday. As I get out of the shower I hear some noises outside the door so that means Amelia is awake i'm a little nervous to see her because I don't know if she remembers what happened yesterday.

I get out of the bathroom and see Amelia sitting on the couch. "Oh uh hey good morning" I say awkwardly "uh yeah good morning" Amelia says well rubbing the back of her neck and looking away from me. Oh my god she definitely remembers.

"Hey I was wondering if tonight you maybe wanted to hang out with me?" Amelia says we'll put in her hair behind her ear. "Oh uh sure definitely of course" I say nervously "Stop being so awkward Lucia" she says as she gets up off the couch and comes closer to me.

"Meet me tonight at nine" Amelia says while leaving the room. "Holy shit am I about to go on a date with the hottest girl I've ever seen" I thought. Later that night I start getting ready for my "date" I don't really know for sure if it's a date but that's what I'm guessing.

I get changed and I add the finishing touch my beanie obviously. After I finished getting ready I go and knock on her door "hey you ready to go-" I cut myself off in the middle of my section by the sight of her. She was wearing A black crop top and some Jean shorts with winged eyeliner. "Woah you look.... Great" I stutter.

"Stop staring come on let's go" she says while grabbing my hand. We get into my car and I roll all the windows down and start driving with Amelia in the passenger seat right next to me. "So where do you wanna go" I ask Amelia "I don't know we should just drive I like night time car rides." She says "okay that's fine cause so do I" I say one lighting a cigarette.

Amelia takes the cigarette out of my mouth and starts hitting it. "Hey that was mine you little shit" I say jokingly. It was a warm night out it was perfect. As we start singing along to songs I notice we were holding hands.

I find A hill with a beautiful view with a bench on it so I parked there. We get out of the car and sit down on the bench looking up at the night sky "it's so pretty" Amelia says while scooting closer to me. "Yeah it really is" I agree all you can hear is the sound of wind and crickets.

I look over at Amelia who was already looking at me and we both start leaning in our faces were almost touching when Amelia grabbed my neck and pulled me in for a kiss. I wrap my arms around her waist not breaking the kiss while Amelia gets on my lap still kissing me as she slowly put her tongue in my mouth as I let her in. Oh my God I am making out with the hottest girl I've ever seen in my whole life right now.

She pulls away from the kiss panting her face was very red and so was mine from how long the kiss lasted. I put my hands under her shirt and rest them on her bare waist. "Ur hands are freezing Lucia" she says while giggling still on my lap.

I kiss her again and as we pull away I ask "so what now?" Amelia says with a smirk on her face "wanna get high?"