Chapter 7

Lucia pov

Amelia was standing there almost looking a little bit psycho. It looked like she hadn't slept for days she had really bad bags under her eyes her hair was all messed up and she looked absolutely pissed her golden eyes were glowing in the dark as she walked up to the guy.

"Hey wait a minute it's you the hot ass girl you gonna turn yourself into me to save your precious little girlfriend." The guy says in an annoying tone of voice and right after he finished his sentence Amelia hit him in the head hard with some piece of metal she found on the floor.

"Son't ever fucking touch her again or I will come back and beat ur ass." Amelia says while grabbing the guys hair to lift him off the floor then throwing him back on the floor stomping on his head then she looked over at me and seen all the blood on me then looked worried at the sight of all the blood.

While the guy was knocked out she walked up to me and started untying the ropes around my arms and feet. "Amelia oh my god I can't believe it's you! How the hell did you find me?" I said as she was still untying the ropes.

"I have my ways." She said while winking at me. When the ropes were untied I tried to get up but I couldn't move my legs I was in so much pain. "Fuck you can't walk this is bad." Amelia said well wrapping my arm around her shoulder for support.

We started walking out to her car and I looked around and I was in a completely unfamiliar place I had no idea where I was it looked like we were in the middle of the woods or something. She placed me in the passenger seat while she got in the driver seat and started driving me.

My head hurts so bad and I could feel myself slowly blacking out again. I gained consciousness for a second and asked Amelia where she was taking me. "I'm taking you to the hospital." She said with a worried look on her face right before I blacked out again.

I slowly feel myself gaining consciousness again. I look around and I'm in an unfamiliar white room and I hear the sound of beeps on a monitor. I looked down at my arms and legs and see them all bandaged up with IVs in my arms.

I look next to me and I see Amelia sitting at my bedside looking worried. Then she noticed that I was awake "oh my Lucia finally!" She said with a big smile on her face and happy tears as she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me into a tight hug. I sat there for a little bit not wanting to let go of her warmth.

We finally pull away from the hug and I ask "when can I get out of here." "The doctor said once they see that you're feeling Alright you're good to go." Amelia said. "Well I feel like absolute shit right now so that probably means I'm not getting out of here anytime soon." I said while letting out a little laugh which made Amelia smile at me.

"Well that's to bad because I want you to be okay." Amelia said while grabbing my hand and looking down at all the cords attached to me with a sad look on her face. "If I would have got there sooner you would've been in less pain this is all my fault." Amelia said well putting her head on my hand. "This is not your fault at all this is my fault I was the one who went to go buy weed from a sketchy dude you had absolutely nothing to do with this."

I say while holding her hand tighter. "Yeah that was kinda stupid of you." She says giggling a little bit. "So what's gonna happened to the dude you beat the shit out of?" I asked. "I have no idea let's just hope I hit him so hard that he died." Amelia said as I laughed at her response.

It was getting late and Amelia had to leave because the doctors wouldn't let her spend the night for some reason so that means I was going to be at the hospital room by myself.

As I watch Amelia walk out the door one of the nurses comes in and asked me how I'm doing. "i'm doing great I feel fine." I say obviously lying because I don't wanna be here anymore. "yeah we'll see about that after we run some tests tomorrow." The nurse says as she pumps painkillers into my arm. After the nurse left the lights turned off and I drifted off to sleep.