-YahYah🤞🏽
Did he leave yet?

:Yeah he's gone scaredycat 🙄

Her and Eric had a little thing back in the day and every time she sees him she falls under his spell so she wanted to stay away by any means possible.

A couple minutes later she came out on the porch and sat next to me and I just shook my head at her.And we just busted out laughing while everyone stared at us.

"Yo Tay I forgot sum cool if I go in and get it?" Eric asked making his way back into the porch and I gave him the green light.Yah just hid behind my chair.

"Who yo friend at?"he asked when he came back outside. "Ion know.Want me to leave a message?"

"Yeah tell her to answer the goddamn phone because what I did was a joke.But ight ima see you later lil bra." I waved him off and watched him pull of the block real fast.

"What joke did I miss this time?"I asked rolling my eyes waiting for her to answer me as she got back in her seat.

"He told me that he was outside with a bunch of bitches and was at a party getting twerked on.I'm not even mad tbh I just don't want him talking to me."

"So basically your tryna detach from him?" She put her 2 thumbs up smiling.I have a crazy bestie.

"Can y'all come on in here and help me put this food up?" My mama asked us as she stood in the doorway.It was just us 2 left from the party since it was late, going on midnight everybody left.

"Mom what food exactly?They ate up everything," I put my hands out in exaggeration

"Yeah Ms.Presley they really did." Z'yah added in.

"Just get y'all's narrow asses in the house." She said closing the screen door hard.

1:45 am

Me and Yah walked to my car that was parked around the corner from the house because there was no parking spots like at all.

We walked past the playground we're there was always a group of boys standing outside of the Courts leaning up against the gate under the field light and some sitting on the picnic table in the dark.

"I thought you said you ain't know where she was at." We turned to see Eric who yelled from across the street making his way towards us and Z just took off asking me to open my car door while I just stood there and laughed at having him case after her.

"Nah Tay don't unlock shit."He said running after her while all his friends stood and watched him from across the street.I could only recognize a few faces from the ones that was standing under the light.They was some of Taymar's bad influence friends.

I heard a familiar voice call my name and so when I turned around Ty'reek.Taymars older brother who came jogging over to me.They were like 3 years apart from each other.

"Damn girl I remember when you was 13.Now look at chu.All grown up and bougie." He said pointing down to my off-white sneakers I have on.

"You talking bout me?You literally have on Triple S and Palm Angles on.You get money mr.big baller,like damn can I barrow a $1?" I said jokingly and we both laughed and we started walking to my car where Eric was pinning Yah hostage.

"Yeah not nothing crazy.But how you been?Its been 4 years since the last time I've seen you.What's going on."

"Ugh nothing too crazy.Finished school now I live back here and I'm opening my first restaurant in about a month.If you can you Should come.And plus it's free samples of what's going to be on the menu.But how you doing."

"I'll see what's up.And like you said nun crazy.Yo mans over there acting like he don't know who nobody is." I rolled my eyes.Because no.

"Yeah I know.I'm just joshing with you gang. I just had my baby so I've been chilling tryna make ends meet and shit."

"Sorry if I replied to your story too many times about how handsome he is." He just shook his head.Every time he posted his son I've went overboard.

"It's cool Tay I get that a lot.But this you right here?" He said pointing to my 'BMW Series 7' with tinted windows.Fishbowls aren't valid.Sorry not sorry.

"Yeah he fire right?I said opening the driver door.

"Passed the vibe check.But um ima see you later Tay.Be safe outchea."He said before giving me a hug then going back to where all his friends was.Followed by Eric doing the same thing.

"These niggas are fucking crazy." Z'yah said.I agreed with her before pulling off.

I hope this chapter was okay.