"I figured that you would like to eat this since you've been blabbering about how much you've been craving this flavor", Yujin explaned even before Wonyoung can utter a word.

          "Yah! Thank you Yujinnie!", Wonyoung exclaimed and hugged Yujin without thinking. Yujin froze at the sudden embrace from Wonyoung but eventually recovered and also wrapped her arms around the girl. "Well... Its not much but I'm glad you're happy...", Yujin mumbled, releasing Wonyoung from their embrace.

           "I was not expecting you to actually come here with the food... I thought Auntie was joking around when she said that she asked for someone to deliver food", Wonyoung said before grabbing a donut and biting it.

            "C'mon Wonnie... Why would Auntie do that?", Yujin said, chuckling in disbelief. "You just never see how much of a joker she really is", Wonyoung muttered, rolling her eyes playfully causing Yujin to release another chuckle.

           "I see that you just woke up, huh?", Yujin said as she finally got the time to look at Wonyoung. Wonyoung had her pajamas on and her hair a bit disheveled but despite that, her beauty is still unexplainable even for Yujin who sees the girl almost everyday, she still can't get over how beautiful the latter actually is, even on her pajamas.

           "Hmm.. Yeah.. I just brushed my teeth then came down here to sit on the sofa when you rang the doorbell...", Wonyoung said after taking a sip of her coffee.

           The two of them enjoyed the donuts and coffee, even leaving some for Auntie Rosie to eat later, Wonyoung went upstairs to take a bath while Yujin stayed on the sofa, happily playing on her phone.

           By the time Wonyoung was done it was already 8:30 am, she went down to check on Yujin. As she was coming down the stairs, she heard what seemed like screaming. She recognised the voice as Yujin's and so with a worried look, Wonyoung hastily ran down the stairs.

           "Yah Yujin what happened?!", Wonyoung shouts in worry as she went straight to Yujin. "Hm?", Yujin shifted her gaze from her phone to the worried girl in front of her. Her head titled a little her eyebrow raised in curiosity.

           "What happened? Why are screaming? I came down here immediately when I heard your screams", Wonyoung asked the latter worriedly. "Ah... Sorry... I was watching something scary and got jumpscared... Sorry to make you worry Wonyoung-ah", Yujin said with an apologetic smile as she patted the girl's head gently.

            Even if Wonyoung wanted to get angry at the older for worrying her over nothing, she can't bring herself to, as her anger easily dissipates when the older flashes her smile at her.

           Sighing deeply, Wonyoung just sat beside Yujin on the sofa. "What were you watching anyway?", Wonyoung asked as she looked at the latter focusing on what she's watching at her phone.

          "Oh.. It's this streamer Yena-unnie mentioned to me before... Her name is Sakura... I believe that she also goes to our school... Yena-unnie said that she is quite funny and a great gamer so I checked her videos... In this one, she's playing a scary game called 'Little Nightmares 2'... The game is quite disturbing if I say so myself...", Yujin explained as they hear the screams coming from the video which Wonyoung registers as Sakura's voice.

          "Hmm... You two sure get along with games and all that huh?", Wonyoung said with a slight chuckle. "Well yeah... Yena-unnie is fun to be with", Yujin said as the video she's watching stopped, she turned off her phone and turned to look at the younger.

          "Well that I can agree with... The others are getting along too... I feel like we have known those girls for a long time when in reality we just got to talk to some of them recently...", Wonyoung said as she looked at the latter, a small smile making its way to her face.