Chapter Four: A Night to Remember

Three months later...

We stumble into my apartment barely able to manage to shut the door behind us. Pitch black but neither of us try to find a light switch. None of that concerns us when we're too involved with each other. Not able to take our hands off one another and stop kissing.

"I love you so much." he whispers in my ear.

"I love you too." I whisper back in the dark as he has me pressed against the wall in the hallway, my arms wrapped around his neck. He gentley bites my neck and it turns me on even more. "Let's go to the room." I breathe letting go of him and lightly pushing him off of me. I reach for his right hand and lead him down the hall to the bedroom without running into anything in the dark.

I open the bedroom door and he lets go of my hand. I take that time to slide my shoes off and kick them to the side somewhere out of the way and continue to the bed. Falling on top on my back and Skyeler isn't far behind as he gets on top of me, kissing me. My hands wandering around on to his warm bare skin. While his hands find their way to unzipping my black skinny jeans. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I hear him ask his breathing getting heavier.

"I'm more than sure." I say back, undoing his jeans.

"I didn't bring a condom." he whispers.

"Doesn't matter." I reply pulling him closer.
"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure. Stop talking and more kissing." I answer and he doesn't say another word but continues where he left off.