Author's notes/Extras 1

(SPOILERS AHEAD FOR ANYTHING UP TO VOLUME 5)

I originally intended for these all to be little facts you would read in between the chapters, but I've decided against it. Feel free to read fun facts and other little bits from the novel!

Tezerra is a world similar to earth, only that it stands quadruple the size of it. This allows for a huge gap in technology and civilization all across the world! Usually the development is higher relative to the Sector's number! 

----

The sparrows know when Jaiden calls because he can never get the tune right. He messes it up so specifically that they know it's him. Meanwhile Jonathan was taught it since he was a child, and knows the tune flawlessly.

—---

Despite Jaiden generally being a flexible person, he tends to lose most games like twister. That is if twister existed in this universe. But lets say it does. He finds the colors and directions rather confusing. So much so that every time he's ever played he loses first.

—--

The Grandmaster very much prefers tea over any other drink. His age and experience is about the only thing vouching for him though, as it's hard to argue that tea is preferable the way he makes it. It's usually minty in flavor but at the end of the day just tastes like hot water with a minty taste. He's tried time and time again to grow a taste for alcohol and other drinks but just can't seem to enjoy them.

—---

Yuki, despite technically being a maid at Anzenasho generally tends to miss a few spots while cleaning. She's never been assigned the job as a requirement, but just wants to help the housecleaning for the temple as they're the most short staffed out of all the jobs people can take.

—---

For the years that Grandmaster Yang has been in contact with Perolia, Pyralyn would always challenge him to a duel each time he would visit. Unlike other kids, she would know when he was going easy on her. Which would usually be followed by her begging him to use more of his strength

—--

Milo has always been with the main characters since the beginning of the story, even being present when the Grandmaster revealed the truth about the dojo in part 2. Originally I planned to mention him early on but I decided against it. The girl in part 2, chapter 1 was originally going to be Milo, but I decided against it since I was worried about introducing too many characters early on.

—-

In the early draft of the series, Jonathan and Jaiden were friendly way quicker than I needed them to be. Yuki was more of a maid than she was a fighter, and I felt that having her be a bit more tough would make her less of a tropey character. Besides, I don't typically care for the neat and tidy maid girl trope. No matter how I try to work it in, it just comes off kinda weird to me. 

—-

Anzenasho identification log:(As of Part Five)

Name: Jaiden Steely

Age: 15

Birth date: May 5th, 584.

Height: 177.8 cm

Anzenasho ranking: Masuroku

Eye color: Blue

Hair color: Blonde

Crysenergy type: Energy

Physical notes: His hair has a darker strand towards the middle, that never changes it's tone no matter the season or time of year.