1. The First Meet 😌

Start from the beginning

After a few minutes Shrey broke the hug and smiled weakly looking at her. " Thanks. I needed this. "

Arini couldn't utter anything after that. She got lost in his eyes, and in himself. She finally noticed how handsome he was actually. She felt extreme heat on her body under his eyes. She understood that something was wrong there but didn't know what.

It was totally clear to her that would be some mere attraction. But who knew that mere attraction will leave a big crush? Nothing was in her hand when she fell harder for him.

From that day she was no more in herself...

Shrey took it all. He took her whole mind, brain, heart, dreams or more like daydreams..

...

" Arini 10 baj gaye... Uthna hai ki nahi aj? "

(Arini it's 10 already... Don't you wanna wake up?)

There her dreamland comes in a break. But she was not in a mood to break them. Turning to another side of the bed, she went more inside the blanket.

" When we were a kid, we used to wake up early everyday and jog too but look at this kid. " Rishita Saxena, Arini's mother shouted coming in her room. " She never studies but has to sleep 24 hours in a day. "

She ignored her mother's rambles and shut her eyes more tightly.

" Sleep sleep... Sleep as much as you want. You are not going to Gupta ji's house with us tonight anymore. Dare you whine later. " Hearing this, she couldn't control and sat suddenly straightening her upper body.

Arini's pov

" Bhabi ki ghar. "

( sister in law's home)

😳😳😳😲

So I can meet my boyyyyyyyyyy... Yassssssssss..
I jumped suddenly, couldn't control myself. And mumma looked at me frowning. " Looks like you're more excited than your bhabi ( sister in law) . "

" Oh you know na how much I like going out. That's why. "

" You are not going. Only me, dad, Anushka and your bhai (brother) are going. "

" Kyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnn"  ( whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy) I extended my voice so much. 😭 " I want to go mom. "

" Look at you Arini. Others are studying day and night. Boards are coming. And you still want to go out. "

" Sasu maa let her go. All of us will be going, she will be sad and won't be studying anyhow. " There comes my new savior, my bhabi.

" Anushka that's not a solution. She has to study."

" Haan toh karungi na main padhai... Ruko. "

( yes..I will study.....wait ) I jumped from bed and took my geography book. I opened that and started reading the lines loudly without thinking anything. But my mind wasn't in study. It was only thinking about him. But now I need to act with this book for sometime. I have to make them believe that I'm studying for real. Otherwise they won't be taking me with them.

How can I miss the chance of visiting bhaabi's house? There my only crush lives! Bhabi's brother, my crush, my Shrey!

" Thik hai thik hai ( okay okay) .. At first do your breakfast. Practice math then. Have you seen your marks? It's getting lower day by day. " Mom rants.

" Sasu maa, don't scold her anymore. Let's go now. " Bhaabi took her out.

I sighed in peace. Then locking the door I went inside bathroom.

It's been 3 weeks after bhai's shaadi, I have not seen him. Poor me... & my heart.

Does he even miss me?

He must be so happy these days as we are not meeting each other. He always wants to stay away from me..... Huh...

I have been chasing him since 2 years. I have proposed him in school already for don't know how many times but he never pays attention to me. But I know I'm the one for him & he is the one for me.

But now his school is over. He is in college now and this is my last year in school too. I miss him a lot. You know how much empty the school looks without him but don't worry, I'll be taking admission in the same college where he is studying.

Finally I can see him tonight. Yes yes yes yes!!!! I felt my heart bouncing too much. What if I get a heart attack? How will I meet him then? Arini... Arini... Calm down....calm down my daughter..

" Mr. Crush I'm coming! "

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 🎉🎉🎉🎉

So how was the first chapter? 😁

What about your crushes? Don't say that you never had one 😒 .

Do tell me if you liked it or not!

Do share your thoughts by comments!

Do vote 💗

Milte hai next chapter mein bbyeeeee~~~~