𝟓𝟖→𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

That is why Emma's mad at you. You never knew a single thing that happened when you left. Everything and everyone is now different.

You look in front of you when you saw Emma standing on the threshold. She's wearing a sleeveless white dress. Just by looking at her eyes, you know that she's hiding resentment towards you. You knew her.

"Emma, Y/n wants to talk with us..."

Emma licked her lips before she went back inside.

"If that's what you want..."

You greeted your teeth out of madness but bitterness. Emma, she's supposed to be the first one to know your result in modelling. She wanted to be the one who's dressing you and from the very beginning, she was your first supporter aside from your parents.

But right now, you're not so sure about it. Honestly, you're waiting for their rants. You're fully prepared for their words at you. To their resentment.

Draken let you sit on the sofa while Emma went inside the kitchen. Draken sat opposite the sofa.

"You've grown up, Y/n. How's it going?" Draken started while you were looking around the living room. You take off your shades and put down the white sling bag next to you.

You pursed your lips. "Well, it's different now. I became a model but I didn't expect to reach this far."

Draken gave you a subtle smile. "You deserve it and I know you're working hard for it."

There was a moment of silence between the two of you when Emma arrived. She's holding a tray that has drinks and a new freshly baked cake.

"I'm just going upstairs..."

Your eyes widen a bit. It's because of her that you came here. Emma will never understand a thing unless you explain. That's why before she left you started to apologize.

"Emma you don't have to hide it. I knew that you were mad at me and I'm really sorry."

Emma rolled her eyes and looked at you. "So you knew then why are you here?"

Your lips parted because of her resentment towards you. "To apologize and explain my side and to know why is Mikey...a criminal."

Before you knew it, Emma slapped you across your face. She never did that before even Draken was shocked.

"Mikey is not!" Emma shouted while Draken stopped her. You furrowed at her.

"What do you mean? I just saw an article about these criminal syndicates. It was Mikey who I saw."

Emma furrowed her brows and glared at you. "We don't know where he is right now and you're saying you saw him?"

This is very confusing. You gave her that look. You're sure that it was Mikey because you just met him.

"I met Mikey around in Tokyo accidentally when I was about to meet Mitsuya... I asked Mitsuya but he ignores it and change the topic and that's the same with others."

"Y/n, honestly, we never know where he is right now..." it was Draken. "After what happened to Emma, Mikey just became a different person."

"What do you mean?"