Chapter 86: Tattoo Shop

Start from the beginning

"Shit," I moan, tipping my head back as I feel his tongue trail down and back up my slit, swirling the wetness around my sensitive and swollen clit.

"You taste so good," He murmurs against my core and my eyes widen when I feel him push two fingers inside of me, deep.

"Silas," I gasp, his name leaving my mouth in a moan and I hear him hum against my clit, sending vibrations through my whole body.

My arms give out and I let my head fall back against the pillow, not being able to handle the feeling of his touch after weeks.

His fingers move quickly inside of me, my breathing getting out of control as my body trembles under his touch.

I notice my legs shaking when he moves his fingers in a come here motion inside of me, his tongue playing with my clit while my back arches off the bed.

"Shit, I'm going-," I can't bring myself to finish my sentence when he builds up even more speed, the wet sounds coming from my pussy hearable through our bedroom.

His fingers thrust deeper inside of me, stroking my g-spot every time, my hand flying to my mouth as my eyes roll to the back of my head.

"Come, mia vita." Silas' voice mumbles, his fingers thrusting deep inside of me as he sucks my clit in his mouth, my legs shaking terribly as my hands automatically fist the bed sheet underneath me.

My mouth forms an O when I feel electric shocks flooding through my body, my thighs wanting to close as my body jerks away from his mouth.

I whimper, feeling how my legs shake even harder once I finished, my heart pounding in my ears.

"Are you okay?" Silas teases, finally allowing me to see his face as his touch leaves my body. My throat is dry as I nod my head, not knowing what to tell him.

"I'll be right back," He kisses my leg before he stands up from the bed, heading into the bathroom as he comes back minutes later.

He slowly opens my legs again, cleaning up my release with the cloth in his hands, being careful not to hurt me in the process while he puts my underwear back on me.

My eyes close, trying to gather myself back together as I hear his footsteps fade away, listening to the water running in the bathroom, probably meaning that he's washing his hands.

"You're a bit red," Silas chuckles and my eyes open to see him leaning against the door frame of the bathroom.

"Where exactly?" I blurt, my eyes widening after processing what I just asked him.

His mouth slightly drops open in shock as he blinks before bursting out laughing, "You are out of your mind, amore." He approaches the bed and sits next to my legs.

A frown settles down on my face when he picks up my legs and places them down on his lap, but my confusion washes away when his hands skim around my shaking legs, gently massaging them to stop the shaking.

"You're perfect," I mutter, seeing his dark brown eyes light up at the compliment, his cheeks getting pink.

His sixth time. This is fun.

"I have flaws too," He tells me and a quiet moan leaves my mouth when his hands massage my thighs, my eyes closing for a split second.

"I get jealous too quick, that's one of my flaws," Silas answers truthfully and a smile eases onto my lips, loving how open he is with me.

"You admitted it," I chuckle, my voice sounding like a mumble as he nods his head, a smile on his face to show me his beautiful, beautiful dimples.

"Should we get those tattoos today?" Silas blurts and I stare at him before laughing, he's cute.