Chapter 22 Meeting Her Other Bestfriends

Start bij het begin

"And you need a driver. You're lucky you weren't caught last time when you drive without license" my sister chimed in. I laughed mocking her.

"I have a driver's license Leigh" I informed her.

"Oh? But still, let me come with you two, who knows you'll need a body guard" she volunteered.

"Um, sure, you'll drive then" I grinned.

"I know" she pouted.

After breakfast, we went our separate ways. As agreed, Leigh drove the van for us. Ryle will took the other car since he is fetching just one friend. The establishment whom we hired the furnitures has their own truck to deliver so they won't have a problem. Bro will just drive the other girls to the resort before he left for the summer capital.

We quickly finished grocery shopping and we brought the items to the van. It's a good thing no one has yet recognized us, despite us discarding our wigs since it is very hot in town.

"I think you forgot something" Chaeng remarked once we loaded the last box in the car.

"That is?" I asked.

"How about the decorations?" she asked.

"Oh? Yeah yeah, I was thinking about that yesterday but forgot it. Why, thanks unnie. Let's go to the department store then" Leigh lead the way since she is now familiar here. It is actually nice that she insisted to come with us. We would have been having a hard time looking for directions.

Chaeyoung's artistic mode was switched on and began picking and filling the cart with items.

"Yo yo yo, Roseanne, what do you think you're doing? Where'd you going to use all that?" I asked.

"I have an idea Genie, it will be great" she beamed.

"Yeah? But you already helped shopping, you won't be working in there as well" I argued.

"But I want to, just please let me" she clasped her hand.

"No, it would be too much, I don't want to take advantage" I shook my head.

"Baby you're not, I'm willing, pretty please" she pouted and pleaded.

I sighed. "Fine, go on, I shouldn't have tried to stop you even" I grumbled and she smiled victoriously.

"You two are so cute" my sister who I realized was watching the whole exchange commented. Since we've been arguing in English, she has understood everything.

"Of course I am" I rolled my eyes while Chaeyoung just shook her head and continued filling the cart with whatever decorations she wanted.

I went to look for balloons and when I returned, I'm shocked to see the cart now overflowing. I looked at Leigh who stayed behind her but she just shrugged and gestured to let her be.

I sighed as I approached them. "Okay okay, unnie, that's enough, come-on, it's time to pay" I caught her hand and dragged her to the counter.

When our turn came, I am taking out my card when she quickly passed hers to the cashier. I glared at her but it was already swiped. I looked at the price. That's a little big amount.

"I am supposed to pay for it. It's for my niece!" I argued.

"What to do? It's already paid" she smiled as she took back her card and said a polite thank you.

After the items were packed, we brought it to the van again. Leigh complained she is hungry. Chaeyoung whispered something to her and soon we're moving again.

"Where are we going? What did you tell her?" I asked my bestfriend who is swinging our hands together.

"To look for food" she replied happily.