Park Jimin Results!

I know it's been a while but the results are finally here...

And the winners are...

In 3rd place under Park Jimin category in the BTS Universe Awards is...

taeyeonjunluv

Fake Love

However, I think your book is more a Maknae line book rather than PJM, so it does not count, however I (loraslk) read your book and instead I will give you a winning Maknae Line book award because I really enjoyed your book haha. So the next in line 3rd place winner goes too...

bantan_biased15

-Mental-

However user seems to have blocked alnaebts, or be disabled (you can still claim your prize if you dm us to explain why we cannot see your account) but for now the new 3rd place winner is...

minnie_mxchi_

Meant to be

- Congratulations!

In 2nd place under Park Jimin category in the BTS Universe Awards is...

_whiniprincess_

I want you close

- Congratulations!

And finally...

In 1st place under Park Jimin category in the BTS Universe Awards is...

AlienboyfriendTae

Alluring Mess

- Congratulations!

And now too the judging winner...

The winner of the judging award under Park Jimin category of the BTS Universe Awards is...

Pviscelle

- Congratulations!

Well done too these lucky winners!

The hosts will be in touch with you on how to go about collecting your prize

Participants, if you still want your results message alnaebts to claim your reports, however due to the extensive long time these awards took they may not be accurate anymore which is why YOU have to get in touch with US if you still want it. Also some of the information we have from judging has been lost so some may only receive scores without wording but you can sort something out with alnaebts if this is the case.

You can ask questions or anything you'll like to say here-