CH:35- Love me Like YOU Do

Start from the beginning

"A friend?" Haseena asked as she came and stood beside Bi who had turned her face in the direction of the painting.

"No," Bi responded, "more than a friend," she glanced at Karishma and then at Haseena, "someone very dear," she continued to stare at Naina's painting as tears started rolling down her cheeks without her own knowledge.

"You are crying, Bi," Karishma wrapped her arm around Bi's shoulder and pressed it gently to comfort her. 

"Am I?" She touched her face to feel the wetness, "something, must have gotten into my eyes," she smiled—-a smile which wasn't reaching her eyes, "let's go home," she turned towards the others, who were busy conversing about something.

Haseena and Karishma gave each other a questionable look, as they followed others out of the gallery.

________________________________

"Where are you going?" Haseena asked as she opened the door of her room.

"To change," Karishma stopped in her tracks, "and, to sleep," she looked at Haseena a bit puzzled as if she was doubting her sanity.

"Help me with this," Haseena pointed towards the zip of her dress as she entered the room.

Karishma sighed coldly as she followed Haseena, "this woman does know how to mess up someone's mind," she closed the door behind her, and stood behind Haseena, as she unzipped Haseena's dress.

"Where are you going?" Haseena held her hand as she saw Karishma moving towards the door, once again.

"Trying to keep a distance from you," Karishma uttered as she glanced at Haseena whose dress was hanging loose on the shoulder making her look alluring—-she averted her gaze.

"Why?" Haseena asked as she continued to gaze at Karishma's face which was changing its color, rapidly.

"If I stayed with you then I won't be able to hold myself," Karishma responded while still staring at the floor. 

"Then, don't," Haseena pulled a little to gain Karishma's attention as the aching tension started to build in between them.

Karishma's eyes observed the woman standing in front of her whose dishabille state was making her more attractive—-her hair hanging on her neck in a loose bun, her dress was barely covering the ample view of her bosom, and her eyes—they were holding a smoldering look as they anticipated Karishma's reaction.

Haseena placed Karishma's hand on her waist as she a took few steps towards her, "this is the time to show your pervertedness, wife," she whispered as she leaned towards Karishma's ear and nibbled on Karishma's earlobe which was turning crimson with each passing second.

Karishma nuzzled Haseena's neck as she inhaled her tantalizing smell, "you are opening a pandora box of my vehement, voracious, and voluptuous fantasies towards you, wife," she mumbled against Haseena's neck as her brazen hands were dropping every piece of clothing, one by one from Haseena's body.

Haseena gasped as she felt Karishma's lips grazing on her neck, shoulder, and then at her breast as Karishma was ravishing her sensitive skin while imprinting her teeth—every spot, she was touching, "it's maddening," she mewled as she felt Karishma dug her teeth deep inside her bare skin.

Karishma felt herself melting under Haseena's touch as she felt Haseena's hand roaming freely on her body and relieving her from all the unwanted barriers between them, "I feel so alive right now," she leaned towards Haseena's lips and held her in an urgent, long, and ravenous kiss as both of them move towards the bed without being apart from each other.

Haseena glanced at Karishma who was placing numerous kisses on her leg which was placed on Karishma's shoulder as she made her way between Haseena's thighs. Haseena clasped the sheets as she felt Karishma's warm breath on her heated core, "that's outrageous," she thought as Karishma's tongue was swirling her insides and this was building a gripping sensation in her stomach, and to overcome that, she pulled the sheets harshly while throwing her head back in a burgeoning frenzy as her body eased up after a consuming climax.

Karishma gradually moved upwards as she traced each and every curve of Haseena with her mouth while continuously fondling her breast, "you are my favorite food," she muttered against Haseena's lips, "and, my appetite for you will never be satisfied," she intertwined their hands together before engaging Haseena in a rough, greedy, and luscious kiss.

"We are not done yet, wife," Haseena thought as she pinned Karishma on the bed and hovered over her, as she started placing the rough trail of wet kisses from the column of Karishma's neck to her breast while marking every inch-----as Karishma quivered under her coaxing touch.

Karishma ran her hand through Haseena's hair which was resting on her left shoulder as she arched her back after feeling Haseena's finger maneuvering deep inside her and setting her entire being ablaze, "I can't...," she leaned on her elbows and while straddling Haseena, she dug her teeth on Haseena's bare skin.

Haseena winced in pain as she felt Karishma's teeth latching on her bare skin and Karishma's hand was fisting her hair and pulling them, with each thrust of hers. She increased her pace as she felt Karishma's body convulse underneath her and the pull on her hair became much stronger with every thrust. After a few seconds, she felt Karishma's grip loosen on her as Karishma lay beneath her after a shattering climax that had shaken up Karishma's whole being.

Karishma heard a loud thud beside her as her senses started to recover and she glanced at Haseena whose face was flushed, "it was breathtaking," she moved closer to Haseena who was lying on her stomach and staring at her, earnestly.

"Not more than you," Haseena tucked Karishma's hair which was disrupting her view as she lay on her back and felt Karishma's arm snaking around her waist while pulling more into her embrace.

"I like these on you," Karishma said as she rested her face on her hand, and with her other hand, she traced the imprints of her teeth on Haseena's body while capturing each and every detail of Haseena's body in her unhindered gaze.

Haseena felt her whole body start to color up as she noticed a lascivious look settled in Karishma's eyes and to avoid her penetrating gaze, Haseena bent a little to cover herself with the sheets.

"What's the rush wife?" Karishma's hand started to trail off once again and disappeared between Haseena's thighs as she continue to lay beside Haseena, "someone was very eager to see my pervertedness," she glided her fingers deep inside Haseena and started propelling them in a swift motion while taking Haseena into a euphoric rhapsody. 

Haseena turned her face to the other side as she could not meet Karishma's unabashed gaze, "this is embarrassing," she muttered as she hide her face in a pillow while her whole being was responding to Karishma's intoxicating touch, shamelessly. Haseena felt the knots tightening up in her stomach once again, her toes curled up, and her breathing became erratic while her mind was transported to another universe as it was elated with immense pleasure.

Karishma glanced at Haseena who was still panting after the release and made Haseena look at her, "I have my pervertedness reserved for you," she covered both of them with the sheets, "and, can you please reserve this shyness for me, only," she tucked Haseena's hair behind her ear that was sticking to her face due to the sweat, "I like how your whole body colored up, upon my gaze," her voice carried a tenderness of her eyes as she continued to stare at Haseena, endearingly.

Haseena adjusted the pillow behind her as she covered herself up to her neck, "my whole being is reserved for you," she looked at Karishma who was leaning on her elbow, "I never knew being with you would bring me, so much joy, Karishma," she saw Karishma placing her head on her stomach and wrapping the hand around her waist, possessively.

"Thank you for reserving yourself for me, only," Karishma placed a gentle kiss on her stomach and pulled Haseena as she snuggled closer to her. It took them a few seconds to drift to a valley of sleep after their tiresome activity.