Kitchen seggs

•SMUT AHEAD•

Taehyung kissed her neck again and started caressing her thighs. She was rolling her eyes due to his hard suck on her neck. Taehyung bite her skin and started giving her hickeys all over her neck. He licked her cleavage before pecking it. she moaned close to him and started pulling her legs closer to his thighs. She was slightly jumping on him , he dropped her on the counter completely and started opening his shirt staring at her. She was huffing While staring him back.
He opened his shirt completely and started undressing her , he took out her t-shirt and started roaming his hand all over her bra , she was holding his shoulder. He bite her breast through her bra , she moaned loudly

Y/n : ahhh t-taee

He took off her bra and started cupping her breast in his large hand. He started playing with her breast and she was sweating. He licked her one boob and started drawing a circle on her nipple from his tongue, he took all her breasts in his mouth and started kissing it. He leaves that boob and comes to the second one he started sucking on the nipple like a baby. She was holding his hair while pulling him closer ,  he started kissing her cleavage to her tummy. He opened her shorts and she wasn't wearing any underwear inside. He smirk before pulling out his zip and opening his pants.
She was looking at him breathlessly. He kissed her again sucking on her lips and pulling her closer by neck. 
He opened his pants and took her in his arm before lying her half body on the counter. She was only lying her stomach on the counter!
Her back was facing her , he slapped her butts before pecking her neck.
She screamed loudly when he started slapping her butts. He let her lay on 71 position (if you don't know just google it) and entered inside her from the back without any warning.
She moaned loudly when he fully entered inside.

Y/n : ahhhhhhhhhhh t-tae sl-l-low d-down

He was roughly moving inside her. She had an open mouth while all the sweat was on her face. He started fucking her from behind , she was shaking to death , he was thrusting hard and rough. Their skin slapping sounds were making the kitchen more intense.

Taehyung : Ah it's too good

He said in a deep fucking voice. She was literally getting more wet from his voice. He started thrusting more from the back.

y/n : u-umm ahh ahh t-tae u-um ahh t-taee p-please don't ahh

He was making her feel like heaven and hell at the same time.

AFTER 50 MINUTES ~
(SAME POSITION)

He stopped fucking her from behind and pulled her closer to his chest before pecking her forehead and stroking her hairs.
He put her on the counter and widened her legs , she was dropping her head on his shoulder. He thrust his dick inside her pussy at once. She screamed loudly enough to make him bleed his ear. He didn't stop and started thrusting inside roughly.
She was shaking badly , he kissed her lips while fucking her hard.
She started moaning into his lips

Y/n : ahh a-ahh a-ah t-tae ahh

He sucked on her bottom lips before kissing her neck. He was still moving inside her roughly!

AFFER 60 MINUTES

He stopped the position and took her in bridal style taking her inside their bedroom.
He threw her in bed before smirking at her. She looked at him while breathing hard.

Taehyung : tired?

He asked while teasing her , but she didn't reply. He sat beside her and took her in his lap.
She was sitting on him , he slapped her butts. She was hugging him , he lifted her body  up and put his dick inside her hole before saying

Taehyung : move

He said in a dominating voice, she started moving slowly while screaming to death. She started moving slowly too fast while moaning hard , he kissed her neck and started talking to her! His deep voice was making her more horny.
She started riding him fast. He was enjoying it too , she got tired and dropped her head on his shoulder before stopping her moves. He started kissing her tongue she was also playing with his tongue when he started moving fast. She screamed while kissing him.