All mine.

Ayla
Its a week until Seth's birthday and I have no idea what to do nor get him. Well... to be honest I haven't really stepped even one toe out of the house, not my fault of course.

Seth cant stop being protective so while he's been out everyday for work I'm either sitting on the couch downstairs or in bed reading.

But today I'm gonna convince him to let me go out with Jocelyn which I don't know how yet but I have an idea to simply use my body. Yes many might say I'm seducing him, but simply I think it's a quick and easy tactic.

Before Seth gets home I make the rational decision to start getting ready making it seamless so it looks like I'm just getting ready for bed.

I get out the lingerie set that Jocelyn picked out when we went shopping. Which I told her "Your not serious, I don't need this" but she just laughed at me and put it in our cart. But I guess now I should thank her.

The set is a black two piece that shows cleavage and on the side of my stomach it has lace fabric, and my whole ass is out, which is very uncomfortable. I look at myself in the mirror and shake my head because this is outrageous the set looks good it hugs all my curves.

I mostly just can't wrap my head around why I'm doing all of this.

I lay on my stomach on the bed going on my phone texting Seth which is rare for me since I don't want to bother him during his work hours.

"When are you coming?" It takes him a few minutes to answer "In 2 hours, why?, is something wrong?" I laugh he even acts panicked through the phone. "No, I'm fine just wondering :)" I continue to watch stuff on my phone.

I slowly start to get sleepy but try to keep my head up while still laying on my stomach.

I set my phone down and rest my head closing my eyes telling myself that "Im just resting my eyes."

I slowly wake up hearing my name I open my eyes and lift my head looking around seeing Seth behind me. "What time is it?" I ask then then widen my eyes remembering what I have on.

I throw the covers over myself, but it wasn't enough Seth already saw everything. I had my whole ass out and he could see it perfectly because I was on my stomach.

I sit up facing Seth my face hot he notices my embarrassment and laughs. "Is that why you texted me" he says point at me, I look down and mumbled "no."

I can't believe I fell asleep, I'm so pissed at myself now.

A bit of confidence overlooks me, I calm myself down and coach myself.

If I can just be cocky and confident I'll get him and trap him how I was supposed to before I fell asleep.

I stand up from the bed and breath in and out Seth looking at me I drop the covers from my body. Seth's smirk grows giving me more confidence he comes close to me pushing my body against his feeling his bulge.

"Careful, Love" he says whispering in my ear, I put my hand where his dick is and squeeze it making him grunt and tense up "no" I whisper back grinning.

I step off the bed walking to bathroom, but get pulled back by my waist.

Now I'm bent over the end of the bed with Seth pushing his bulge against my ass. "You asked for this Ayla, real question is can you handle it?" I turn around facing him.

"I handled it before, what makes you think I can't again?" I say tilting my head smirking.

I sit on the bed crossing my legs looking up at him, he looks at me only with lust which sends goosebumps up my arms and legs.

Seth takes his suit jacket off leaving him just his dress shirt. He goes on top of me making me lower slowly on the bed, kissing me.

He bites my lip making me Yelp giving him access to his tongue to touch mine, swirling our tongues together.

I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer while he slides his hand up my thigh. "You make me so fucking hard" he says looking at me.

He unbuttons his shirt throwing it on the floor going on top of me again kissing my neck and jaw.

He slowly moves further down kissing the top of my breast. Seth pulls the lingerie bottoms down throwing them to the side "Already so wet for?" He questions thrusting a finger into me pinning my hands above me.

I arch my back moaning. He pumps his finger in me "Who are you wet for" he says not stopping. "Y-y-y" I mutter my words. "I can't hear you, love" I throw my head back.

"Eyes. on. me" he says demanding, I look at him and he smirks with pleasure "I'm not going to ask again, who are you wet for?" He pumps faster.

"Y- you" i finally mutter "good girl" he says which is enough for me. I became breathless he place's his mouth of my clit making me shake with pleasure "I'm- going to c- cum" I say my words breaking up. "Do it" he's say and I do just that "Fuck" I scream.

"Hold on love in not done with you" he says taking his belt off. I take off the rest of lingerie that's on my body. Getting Seth's attention his eyes focused of my chest "Fuck" he mutters underneath his breath almost incoherent.

He takes off his boxers leaving him and his dick out. "Eyes up here" he says point at his eyes "The same goes for you" I say rolling my eyes cocky knowing he was just looking at my boobs.

He chuckles and gets back on the bed pulling me closer by my legs. "I'll fuck that attitude out of you making you rolling your eyes out of pleasure." He says lifting my chin up making deep eye contact with me.

He puts his dick against my clit teasing me. "Please" I say begging "Alright since you asked" he says.

Finally his dick thrust in me making me yell his name. He slowly starts "Adjust to me baby" he says as I try and take all his inches once again. He moves his hips in and out faster against me our body's slapping together.

Seth grunts making me feel tingling inside knowing I'm causing him pleasure.

"Harder" I say and he goes harder making me grab the sheets.

Seth bends down kissing me then kissing me boobs putting my nipple in his mouth and swirling his tongue around. He thrusts become faster making me claw at his back leaving my nails mark him.

"Oh my god Seth" I say moaning breathlessly, "I'm gonna cum in you love" I nod not carrying I am on birth control which doesn't worry me too much.

Im at my closing point as well and I feel Seth's cum fill me up as I cum as well. Our cum pooling down my leg. Seth grabs his boxers going into the restroom.

He comes out with a rag coming to me while I'm laying on the bed. He cleans me up with a wet rag and he makes sure he's gentle.

"I'm sorry I made you bleed" I say while he's cleaning up my leg, he comes up face to face with me "It just make me yours more" he says kissing me.

I smile "But im not yours" I tease Seth gets a grip of my hair pulling my head back, but I didn't hurt I kinda liked it. "Your all mine understand?" He says more like it was a fact and less of a question. I nod "words" he says "Yes im all yours" I say agreeing and he loosened his grip kissing me again "That's what I thought."

"Here wear this" Seth throws one of his shirts in my face with a pair of his boxers.

I put the shirt that swallows me and the boxers that are too big I have to tie it up on one side. Seth is laying in bed with one arm behind his head. I jump on the bed turning off the only light that's on.

I sleep on my side facing away from Seth but he protest "Your gonna fuck me and then not even sleep close to me" he says pulling me so he spooning me. "You fucked me" I say "Yeah but you liked it" I laugh and turn around laying my head on his chest.

"But I liked it better" Seth says snaking his hand around my waist.

"Good night, love" he kisses the top of my head "Good night Seth" I say shutting my eyes and letting the blackness consume me.