Mishap. 

Ayla
I have less than a week to prepare to live with Seth I just packed my clothes and plan on leaving everything eles so when I visit I still have my old memories in my childhood home. I am very nervous to live alone with a man I barely know and have to marry.

I made it home last night after the incident I had with Seth I shouldn't have gone. When I went I didn't expect him to come home bleeding out so much he couldn't even walk without my help. My father never told me he was part of the Romano family also known by many people as the most powerful and wealthiest mafia in Italy.

In fact my father didn't even tell me he was apart of a mafia. My family is apart of the mafia but very few people know we're not big on it but my father on the other hand he sacrifice's way to much for his mafia. Like arranging a marriage with his only daughter to the most powerful man any one has heard of.

They are always only called by their last names 'Romano' I've never heard any of their first names that's why I didn't recognize Seth.

I told my father that it probably wasn't a good idea to marry some eles because Seth will probably kill anyone just to get to me. So to avoid some to from someone getting killed I should just marry Seth.

My father still insisted for me to go to a nice ball with the other man that wants to marry me and to be honest I'm curious to see who this man is that is offering my dad so much just to marry me. I'm in my room trying figure out what to wear when I hear a nock "Yes?" I say.

"Your father wants me to let you know that your date will be here to pick you up at 5:30" my fathers maid says through the other side of the door "Okay thankk youuu!" I say. I look around one more time around my closet it was always hard finding what to wear because I didn't want to over dress or under dress.

I spot something that I haven't worn yet "perfect" I mutter. It was a royal blue dress with a slit and it was pretty long.

Im willing to go because Seth won't be there so he won't say or do anything about who I'm with or what I'm doing

Im willing to go because Seth won't be there so he won't say or do anything about who I'm with or what I'm doing. It's currently 5:28 and only a few more minutes until he's here as I'm waiting I hear a nock on the door and I go to open it.

I open it and a really handsome man is in front of the door with a tux on with his muscles bulging out. "H- hi I'm Ayla" I say stuttering "Nice to meet you Ayla im Lukas, and you look beautiful" he says looking me up and down like Seth did when we first met.

Why did I just compare him and Seth am I losing my mind? "Let's go before my father tells us something we don't want to hear" I step out grabbing his four arm. He has a nice black bmw as I was about to open my door but before I can Lukas grabes the door handle and opens it for me "thank you" I say giving a smile.

Lukas walks to his side and gets in, starting the car and driving toward where the ball is. I go to a lot of balls/party's due to my father and his "important" business he says. I don't really enjoy going to them because I feel like a lot of people are judging me.

Every time I decline my fucking father acts childish and gets fucking butt hurt and never talks to me for the longest not that I care if he doesn't talk to me it pisses me off because he makes everything more hard on me as punishment.

"Ayla as you may know that I want to marry you and im willing to risk whatever to make you mine" not the first man to say that to me since Seth "But why me" I say asking to hear his response. "Ayla I want to fuck you and want that pussy to belong to me" wow I just met this man and he's already telling me this. I liked Seth's response more because he didn't just say he wants to fuck me.

We arrived and I stayed quite the rest of the way here. We get off and coming up to the front doors we walk in and I have my arm wrapped around his. As we're walking a couple of people I know and enjoy to talk to are here. "Omg Ayla I didn't expect you to come tonight" one of them say "I know" I say almost rolling my eyes but remembering Seth's comment on it.

"Who's this" Kylie which is one of the girls she whispered into my ear "My date for tonight" I say whispering back "He's hot" she says "He is but his personality isn't it" I say. "Okay well you guys have a good day and enjoy your day" I say to all of them smiling "Can we go get a drink?" I say to Lukas "Yes" he says but something is missing.

I think about what he said that is missing and I realize it's 'love' Seth always calls me love at the end of his sentences. "Can I have Hennessy" I say to the bartender knowing that Seth got that the first time we met. "Are you sure a pretty lady can handle that" Lukas says "Yes I'm sure" I say giving him a fake smile I mean fake it till you make it right?

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom" Lukas says "Okay" I say he starts to walk away looking for the bathrooms. "what are you doing here love" a familiar voice says from behind i turn around and met with Seth's dark brown eyes "Um what does it look like I'm getting a drink" I say taking a sip.

"What is it?" he asks "Hennessy" I say holding it in my hand. "Oh really?" He says grabbing it from my hand and taking a sip "It is actually Hennessy" he says giving it back "That bold of you love."

"Are you with your father and mother?" He says still making eye contact "No, im here alone" I say lying. Before I can make it sound believable fucking Lukas comes back and puts his arm around my waist like he fucking owns me.

"Who's this guy" Lukas says bravely pointing at Seth with his other hand. Seth looks at me then back at Lukas smirking "I'm her fucking husband" Seth says. I'm hitting myself on the inside Lukas chuckles "Good fucking joke are you getting paid to say this" Lukas says.

"Lukas just leave it and let's go somewhere else" I say pulling him towards where I'm going. "Not to fast" Seth says before grabbing my arm and pulling me to him while I let go of Lukas. "Seth I'll explain later just please" I try to say "What the fuck do your think your doing with my girl" Lukas says.

"Lukas im not your fucking girl just shut up!" I snap at Lukas. "Seth just give me some time I'll explain I promise" I say looking back at Seth. "That can wait I got a better idea" Seth let's go of my arm gently and starts to walk up to Lukas and my heart begins to drop when Seth fucking punches Lukas in the face leaving Lukas unconscious on the floor.

Seth starts to walk away leaving me speechless of what he just did in front of hundreds of people. I decide to leave Lukas on the ground not giving one single fuck about him "Seth didn't I tell you I'll explain and you go punching him!" I shout "And didn't I fucking tell you that your mine and fucking mine only!" Seth shouts as well.

We're both outside yelling at each other and then if it could get any better it starts to fucking rain. "What was he doing with you in the first place Ayla" Seth says demanding an answer."He's the man my other father wanted me to marry instead of you and my father made me go with him tonight" I say while being soaked because of the rain.

"I'm going inside I'm getting soaked and I have to go see if Lukas is okay" I say turning my back on Seth. "Ayla im warning you don't fucking go with that prick and don't turn your back away from me" he says angry.

Cliff hanger again 🤭 next part is Seth's pov and it's gonna get heated 😌👏🏼 thankk youu guys for reading 🫶🏼