"Your mine don't fucking forget it"

Seth
Ayla finally signed the papers and now she mine. We have 3 weeks left until we need to move in together, my father owns a couple of other houses so I chose one of the nicest ones so we can be alone.

Every time we meet she's always admiring the houses so I made sure to pick a house she would love. When she's living with me we will talk about the wedding we're gonna have and she can have it how ever she wants it at this point  I'm willing to give her anything she wants.

She already has me wrapped around her finger and we've only met twice and are moving in soon which is probably a bad idea knowing the fact i might lose control around her one day. I can't wait help think that she's mine and she'll have my last name instead of her father's the one that just gave her away so easily.

I don't think Ayla knows who I am yet she doesn't seem surprised nor scared like most people would feel if they were marrying the most powerful mafia to Italy. I'll have to tell her the next time we meet.

Two weeks have gone by already and I have been busy going on missions trying to kill another mafia for trying to attack me. "Boss most of their men are down but there's still a few" One of my men said while we are behind a car dodging any bullets coming towards us.

"You go left and I'll go right and we'll shoot who ever is in our way" I say pulling out a gun from inside my jacket that I'm wearing. As I was walking trying to look for other people that were still alive so I can kill them a guy come from around the corner and fires a shot.

I was to late to dodge it so it hit the side of my ribs hurting so god damn much after the shot it only take one shot in the heart to put the guy that fired it on the ground. "Fuck" I say holding onto the wound "Boss are you okay?" One of my men say coming up from behind me "Yes, make sure all of them are fucking dead and if they aren't im going to kill you along with them" I say in frustration.

"Yes boss" he starts heading for more people to kill. I get in my car and head to my house to fix my self up I arrive at my house and start heading in and before I knew it I see Ayla standing alone in the living room admiring it yet again looking so fucking gorgeous.

"Oh I'm sorry if I interrupted something but I needed to ta-" she says seeing my white shirt color turn red in a matter of seconds. Ayla comes running to me "Omg Seth let me help you" she says "Do you have like a first aid kit?" she says holding me and helping me walk.

"Yes it's in that room to the left" I say pointing to where I'm talking about "Okay sit right here and I'll come to help you in a few" She says setting me down gently on one of the chairs to the dinning table.

She goes and comes running out with the first aid kit "We should go to the hospital really because I don't think this will be able to heal your wound" she says opening the first aid kit. "No" i say I Don't like hospitals and plus I'd rather her touch me where ever instead of someone who is doing it just to get payed.

"Okay" she says softly "take off your shirt" she says I lift my eyebrow and smirk "Love if you wanted to see me shirtless you could have just said that" I say winking. "Seth stop playing your bleeding out for crying out loud it's easier if you take off your shirt so I can see what's happening" She says looking at me.

I take off my shirt and she does whatever shes doing "Son of a bitch" I say because it hurts so god damn much "Go slower love" I say to her because the pain is to much "Sorry" she says looking at me.

"What happened" she says questioning "I was killing some guys of another mafia and one came up out of no where and shot." She looks up at me "Another mafia?" She says in disbelief "Yeah I'm the leader of the most powerful mafia and I always have other mafias come and try to kill me" I say looking at her.

Her eyes widened "Your in the Romano family the most powerful mafia in Italy?" She said shocked breaking eye contact. "Yes your father didn't tell you?" I say wondering "No he never tells me anything anymore" she says looking upset "Done" she says.

"Thank you" I say putting back my shirt on "So why me" she says "What do you mean" I say not understanding what she's trying to say. "Why did you want to marry me why didn't you just decline the offer?" she says while putting everything back in the first aid kit.

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her down on my lap her ass close to my dick. "Because look at you love your so fucking beautiful it hurts and plus you like playing hard to get" I say while pulling her closer to me.

She is turning red while I push her body forward now with her legs sprawled out with mine. She's breathing heavily now and as I'm about to talk she looks at my lips and I kiss her harshly to let her know she's mine and she belongs to me now.

We both stop "Seth I need to tell you something" she says looking down "what is it, and look at me when talking to me" I say reminding her. "My dad might call the agreement off because he found another a man that wants to marry me and that is offering a lot" she says.

I chuckle "He won't and I'll make fucking sure of it" I say "Ayla your mine, don't fucking forget it" I say putting both of my hands on her hips. "Bu-" she try's to say "No, there are no buts or what if's your mine and that's the fucking conversation"I say demanding.

"Is that what you came here for love?" I say "Yes" she looks at me and smiles "fuck" I mumble remembering she's sitting on my lap and her ass on my dick with my hands on her hips. "Love you need to get off my lap before I fuck you so hard you can't walk or speak" I say admitting.

"Oh sorry" she says getting off and standing up straight I stand up with her "Thank you for helping me" I say to her "Your welcome be careful next time" she says biting her lip knowing what she's fucking doing. "Stop that" I say "what?" She says "Don't but your lip it turns me on" I say smirking at the fact that statement is making her turn red.

"I have to go" she says shyly "Okay bye love I'll see you soon" I say coming closer to her and kissing her on the lips holding the back of her head. "I'll see you soon to Seth" she says breaking the kiss and heading to the front door  leaving, her taste still lingering on my lips.

Is it bad that I want to be Ayla now 😭 she really said "you wish that was you huh"  sorry for the late post again I'll try to post more early tmrw this school stuff  is really dumb asf 💀 ily guys thank you for reading as always <33